Author's Note

I would first like to give those of you that have stuck with this story a HUGE thank you! I have been writing this for literally years and it has been a rough journey. I have been through a lot in this time (including a major illness and family issues) - so thank you for sticking with me through this. Also - welcome to anyone newer and thank you as well for deciding to read this story!

This story is not completed. I plan to finish it this summer (2019) and then go through and edit out all of the inconsistencies and make it read through smoother. This shouldn't change any major plot points, though some of Cheyenne's initial reactions to characters might change. It depends on how I feel once I get a chance to read through the completed book. I also might change the title of the book once I finish it, I have a couple of ideas for it. I named it initially planning on changing it anyway, as the title is extremely generic.

I know I have been sketchy with updating in the past - and I apologize for that. I am planning on being better about it now. I have found my passion for writing again, and this book is my gateway to writing even more stories here on Wattpad, so feel free to join me in the future when I decide to continue with one of the hundreds of ideas I have.

Thank you for reading this far, and I hope you have enjoyed it and continue to enjoy the story.

Best,

@who_needs_logic