LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!! -PROMO AND CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey guys... happy to see u all after a long time..

How r u all?? Hope u all r doing great..

So,as I said earlier,I have completed my studies and now I am free..

So,I have come with a new FF.. but the same FF..

Confusing!! Isn't it??😉😉

Actually this is a new FF but under the same name... that is,it is FLANE 2.0😉

That is FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-2.0 LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!

Don't feel that I am gonna write the same story again.. I promise u that I will not do so..

This is different from the previous one,including the characters and the plot.. But the concept is the same... This is also about the bond between six people...

As I was thinking on which couple/serial should I write this,I got an excellent idea... I am so excited to write this on this serial as this is a very favourite serial of mine.. hope most of u like it too..

Shall I tell u what serial it is??

It is none other than,ISHQBAAZ...

Are u guys excited??

Let me give u the promo and the character sketch of the story..

Are u ready guys??

PROMO:

Love!

How do u feel when u meet someone who is exactly like u, Who has the same interests as u??

U like to enjoy their company nah?

Unfortunately,most of the novels we read and the film's we watch always depict two opposite people,who are poles apart, falling in love... There are a very few cases which shows like people falling for each other.. Do u think love blooms only between opposite characters?? Like people don't fall in love??

Actually,love makes its way easier when it has to bloom between two like people...

Presenting u a couple who comes closer only because of having similar thoughts and interests..

Live!!

Whatever u accomplish,the world always looks at ur flaws rather than ur achievements...

It always talks about ur flaws and tries to bring u down...

The best way to answer the world is living as if ur imperfections never mattered to u... and letting them know that the imperfections never stopped u from achieving...

Here is someone who lives with these ideals and let's see what destiny brings for her...

Dream!!!

It is the sole reason for our survival.. Each and every person has a dream.. Some fulfill their dream by working hard... Some others try hard to achieve it,but they are not able to do so..

Some give up on their dreams due to circumstances..

Just jmagine someone sharing ur dream.. someone who motivates u to fulfill ur dreams.. who takes up ur dream as theirs..who becomes ur pillar of support...Nothing can boost u other than that person's presence..

Dreams are easy to be fulfilled when someone shares it with u..

Let's see who shares whose dream here?? And will they succeed in achieving it??

So,this is the main theme of this story... Love! Live!! Dream!!!

CHARACTER SKETCH