LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!! - EPISODE 8

Hey guys.. How are you all??
I said that I will come within two days.. But it is more than a week.. sorry guys..

Actually I did not get expected response for the previous episode and hence waited for two more days.. But then,I was not feeling well.. So so sorry..

Let’s have a look at today’s episode..

SCENE – 1

The episode starts with the real junior coming to Gauri and tells him that he is the one whom the professor has sent.. Gauri is confused while om thinks of an idea to solve the problem..

That junior guy : Didi.. I am the one whom professor Mehra sent..

Om comes to her..

Om : Gauri.. What is the problem?

Gauri : The professor has sent one more guy.. What is he thinking of me?? How can I handle two persons at the same time?? I am gonna ask him..

She tries to move.. Om grabs her hand.. She is shocked and and looks at his eyes.. She could not take her eyes off him.. Om too looks at her..

Saathiya… plays

Saathiya… plays..

Om : Please don’t go Gauri..

Gauri : Huh!(still looking at him)

Om : Please don’t go to the professor..

Gauri comes to senses.. She looks at her hand which is in the hold of Om.. Om suddenly leaves her hand..

Om : Sorry..

Gauri : What were you saying??

Om : That is.. don’t go to the professor.. I will tell you everything.. The mistake is mine..

Gauri looks at him keenly..

Om : Actually Gauri.. Today professor called me and told that this boy is also very good in writing.. and hence he asked me to train him..

Gauri : What??

Om : Simple.. I am your student.. and he is my student..

Gauri : Oho.. That’s great..

Om sighs..