LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!! - EPISODE 9

Hey guys.. how are you all?? How was your weekend??

I am here with the next episode.

SCENE – 1

The episode starts with Saumya entering into the college.. Riya welcomes her..

“Hey Somu! What’s up?”,asks Riya coming towards Saumya..

“Nothing much Riya! I have to complete my notes before the mam comes”,says Saumya worriedly..

“Why are you so boring Somu?”,asks Riya raising her eyebrows..

“What did I do? If I don’t complete this,that mam will throw me out of the class.. no no.. out of the college”,Saumya replies..

“Why should she send you out? Let’s go out ourselves”,Riya says.

“Riya.. No hypothetical talks.. Let’s go to the class”,Saumya pulls her.

“Why are you saying it as hypothetical? Come.. Let’s go”,Riya says.

“It’s very hot. I can’t come out. Moreover,where will you go now? I don’t have money. And if my Mumma or pappa sees me anywhere,they will not let me leave without giving lectures",she says worried.

“What did you say?? You don’t have money?? Yesterday you met that guy nah?? He has to give you money,isn’t it?? Call him first”,Riya says with a twinkle in her eyes.

“I will call him and ask him for money. But this is not the right time”,Saumya denies.

“Somu.. Do you know how much trouble your pappa would have undergone to get that money? Why are you so lethargic? Do you get money from tree?”,says Riya..

“Why are you being so dramatic? And can’t you see my pappa’s struggle to get money when you stole my money to get samosa from the canteen?”,Saumya asks her crossing her hands.

Riya grins. “What Somu? I am your friend nah? But he is a stranger. How come he take your money so easily?”,she tries to manage.

“Achcha! I think what you are saying is right”,Saumya lies to convince her friend for which again Riya grins.

“Call him nah?”,says Riya..“I will call him in the evening”,says Saumya.

“If you regard me as your friend,call him”,Riya says and turns the other side faking anger.

“May I know why you are so adamant in calling him?”,Saumya asks her.

“I told nah? Just to get your money back”,Riya lies.

“Do you think I will believe whatever you say?”,Saumya asks.

“No. You are very clever and my best friend too. I know that you know the meaning of my each and every move. So.. I will tell you. Actually,when you told me about him yesterday,I was curious to know about him. But you were angry and I did not want to make you more angry. But today,I am really bored and I don’t want to sit in the class. Don’t you think our lives are boring?”,says Riya.

“Can you tell me everything without much drama?”,Saumya asks.

“See.. We are studying in women’s college. And I studied in girls school too. No guys in my life. Very boring yaar! See.. what did I achieve in being so focussed? Nothing! So,I have taken an oath to enjoy my life hereafter. If you call him and ask for money,we shall go and get from him”,she says winking.

“Oho... So,you want to meet him to make your life colourful,isn't it? Where will we meet him?”,asks Saumya.

“In his college. If you introduce me to him,I will see whether he is of my type. If I get to know his name,I will search and follow him in social media. That’s it. Then I will start dating him if he suits my character. I won’t disturb you after that”,she says grinning again.