LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!!-EPISODE 5

Hey guys.. how are you all?? Hope you all are doing good.. Really sorry for not posting for more than 10 days..

RECAP : Anika encounters shivaay and accuses him to be the senior who ragged Gauri. Gauri came to her rescue while Rudy adds fuel to the fire😉😉

SCENE – 1

The episode starts with Shivaay holding his head..

Gauri : Mr. Whatever! Why did you stand under that tree? That created misunderstanding..

Shivaay looks at Rudra.

Rudra : Bhaiya.. can you feel my pain? Everyday both of them torture me like this only.. Today you are caught..

Anika : Gauri.. He is trying to create misunderstanding between us.. (pointing to Shivaay)

Shivaay : What the hell is going on here man! I don’t understand.. I don’t even know who you are. Why am I going to create misunderstanding between you? This is ridiculous..

Anika : Yes.. You are right.. You don’t know who we are.. but I think you know this duffer Rudy before itself.. He might have paid you to create misunderstanding.

Rudra : I knew that they will make me the villain at last.

Shivaay : Are you both mad or acting like mad?

Gauri realises something..

Gauri : Honey..(Anika) I think the mistake is ours.. (to Shivaay) Mr. Whatever! Oh sorry.. U are the senior right? Mr. Innocent senior bhaiya.. the mistake was ours.. sorry for the inconvenience.

Shivaay glared at Anika.. Gauri notices it..

Gauri : innocent senior bhaiya.. you want my friend to apologize,isn’t it? She will do..

Anika looked at her..

Gauri : Do it nah honey..

Anika : Senior sir.. I am sorry. I tortured you a lot. I misunderstood you. Sorry. Please forgive me.

Rudra : Bhaiya.. don’t forgive her.. give her some punishment.

Anika and Gauri stare at him..

Shivaay : Do you think so Rudy? How can I not fulfill your wish? I will punish her.. what punishment can I give her??

He thinks..

Shivaay : Ok.. Whenever you see me,you have to come and tell me “ I am an idiot.. I am a stupid.. I was a fool and I am sorry”. Even if I am with any person..

 Even if I am with any person