LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!!-EPISODE 1

Hey guys… here is the first epi of love! Live!! Dream!!!

SCENE – 1

A busy road is shown… A college bus is seen waiting for someone..

Driver : It’s getting late… let’s move.. then we will get scolding from the principal..

The girl in the front seat nods half heartedly.. The bus start moving.. A girl comes running with loose hair wearing a blue salwar..

She is our Anika… She shouts…

Anika : Arey bhaiyya.. stop.. I am coming..

But the driver did not listen to her…

Anika : (to herself) Oh God!! Its second day in a row that u are missing the bus.. what to do now?? Let’s call him and ask him to pick u up like yesterday..

She takes her phone..

SCENE – 2

On the other side,a college entrance is shown.. A guy enters the college in his bike.. He comes inside and removes his helmet.. He looks at the rear view mirror and does his hair..

 He looks at the rear view mirror and does his hair

He is our Rudy..

Rudr : (seeing the rear view mirror) This helmet? This too is making fun of me.. this messes up my 1000 rupees wala hairstyle..

He sees a girl passing by…

Rudr : (to the girl,smiling) Hi..

That girl too smiles at him..

Rudr : Hello.. can u give me ur number??

By then,his phone rings.. He sees the name “grannie” flashing.. it is Anika..(Rudr calling Anika as granny will be revealed soon)

Rudr : This girl never lets some good thing happen to me..

He talks to her..

Rudr : Hello.. what is ur problem??

Anika : Rudy… my boy.. Have u had ur breakfast?? If not,I will bring from home…

Rudr : Hello.. don’t cheese me.. what should I do??