LOVE! LIVE!! DREAM!!! - EPISODE 6

Hey guys.. Happy to meet u all through this FF after a very long time.. Very sorry for the delay… it has been more than 15 days since I posted. Some personal work and could not post.. will try to post regularly hereafter.. hope u remember the story..😂😂

RECAP : Anika comes to know that she had misunderstood shivaay as the senior who ragged Gauri.. Shivaay gives her a funny punishment.. Omkara meets Gauri..

SCENE -1

Omkara is in his room.. He thinks of Gauri..

“Why did I say yes when she asked me whether I am the junior student for whom she was waiting? I don’t know what made me say so.. To be honest,I was just mesmerized when she spoke to me. Actually,I was surprised when I came to know that she wrote the amazing poem. And she is amazing too.. She was daring and bossy that day.. but today she was very soft and kind.. And she writes poems too!! That is a weird combination.. But I like it.. to be honest,I like her.. I can do anything to see her daily.. I need not worry anymore.. I have got a reason to meet her everyday.. That is enough for me.. But… Am I cheating her? I should have told her that I was not the one for whom she was waiting.. I should have been honest.. (thinks) But… Everything is fair in love and war’,isn’t it? So being dishonest is not a big thing.. I am doing this only to get a glance of her everyday.. that is ok.. I will tell her some day that I did all this for her only.. I was under some magical spell when she turned and spoke to me.. I did not come out of it till now.. Am I in love? Yes.. or no… I don’t know.. I think this is not love.. But you get some special feeling when you see people who is the same like you,isn’t it? That is what I feel when I see miss. Gauri Kumari Sharma.. I like poems and she writes it.. What do I need more than someone who writes beautiful poems?

He smiles..

SCENE - 2

SCENE - 2

The next morning..Rudra returns from a mall. He comes to the parking lot to take his bike.

Rudra sings “Aaja doob jaaun teri aankhon ke ocean mein Slow motion mein...” and tries to take his bike which is parked amidst many bikes.. He did not look back and hits the other bike in which a person was still sitting looking for a place to park the bike..

On hearing the sound,he turns to see..

Rudra : (to himself)Rudy boy! Do you know what have you done? You sang slow motion and you should have taken the bike in slow motion too.. But you did not do so and see you have hit him.. Hmm.. Find some way to convince him..

The person too gets down from the bike still in his helmet and comes towards Rudra..

The person : Hello.. Uncleji! Go and visit an eye doctor.. If you delay even more,then you will lose your sight completely..

Rudra : What?? To whom are you talking?

The person : Am I mad like you to talk to myself?

Rudra : When did I talk to myself?