Fourteen

The water is warm, running down my body as I feel Jackson's breath on my neck. I turn to see him.
"I thought you already took a shower, you didn't actually have to follow me." I say seductively as I run my hands down his chest.
"Yea I did take a shower but somehow I just can't seem to get away from you." He kisses me and pulls me closer to him.

He holds my head and with no preamble whatsoever he thrusts himself inside me, making me cry out—more in surprise than anything else—but I can still hear the hiss of his breath forced through his clenched teeth.

"Yessss," he hisses close to my ear. He stills, then swivels his hips once, pushing deeper, making me groan.
"I need you," he growls, his voice low and husky. He runs his teeth along my jaw, nipping and sucking, and then he's kissing me again, hard. I wrap my legs and arms around him, cradling and holding him hard against me. He starts to move...move like he's trying to climb inside me. Over and over, frantic, primal, desperate, and before I lose myself in the insane rhythm and pace he's setting, I briefly wonder what's driving him, he seems worried.
But my body takes over, obliterating the thoughts, climbing and building so I am awash with sensation, meeting him thrust for thrust. Listening to his harsh breathing, labored and fierce at my ear. Knowing that he's lost in me...I groan loudly, panting. It's so erotic—his need for me.
"Don't stop. Don't stop." I yelled as he looked at me, thrusting harder and harder.
Breathing harder and harder, the way he makes me feel when we're having sex. It's just great.
When we both reach our climax he kisses me softly and steps out. I start washing my body and take an actual shower.

~~~~
I washed my hair and stepped out to get ready for the day.
"Hey" He says as I enter the room with my towel on. He kisses me softly.
"Hey." I reply kissing him back.
"What's this?" I ask pointing to a photo I've never seen before of two kids.

"Ohh that's me when I was younger and ..... ummm.... the girl was someone I fell in love with but things turned out bad."
"Well... that sucks..."
"Yeah it does."

He tries to lighten the mood by kissing me and tries to take my towel off.
"You know what I want?" He says in my ear.
"I want you to get down on your knees so I fuck you harder and harder until you scream my name." He says breathing on my neck and it's just want I need to give in to him again but I know better.
"But we can't" I reply.
"Says who?"
"We just had sex last night and plus we just did it a few minutes ago and now you want more?"
"I always want you and yeah I need more."
"As much as I want to, we can't." He gives me the puppy dog eyes.
"I promised my mom we could meet and have a little girl time. I'm sorry."
"Why" He says depressingly.
"She wants to meet and I promised so I gotta get going." I said as I kiss him lightly."

~~~~~~~~
I got dressed and take Jackson's Chevrolet bumblebee. As I was driving my phone rang so I look at the caller id as it pops up and see it's Grayson.I answer it.
"Hey Gray What's up?"
"Hey Morg. So I just wanted to let you know before you meet with mom that I had to go back, I'm really sorry."
"Are you for real? Jackson's parents planned a whole dinner for all of us to get together and stuff and you just up and leave."

"Listen I needed to go but I promise I'll make it up to you, I promise."
"What did you have to do that was soooo important?"
"I'm talking to this person and they needed me."
It's the first time in four years that my brother Grayson mentioned seeing or talking to someone since his ex wife died.
"Who's the lucky girl?" I asked.
"We're just talking nothing else."

"You know one thing I can always spot about you is that you're a horrible liar. So do tell please."
"You know I hate you sometimes."
"No you don't, so tell me, who's the lucky girl?"
"A person, that's all I'm telling you."

"Okay you're no fun anyways I'm here, meeting mom so before I go is there anything you want to tell me about mom wanting to meet with me?"
"Actually yeah, ummm she'll ask you about you and Jackson, she wants more information about your relationship."
"Thank You Gray, anyways I better get in there. Love you."
"Love you too."