Twenty-five

Last night was wild. When I went upstairs I just laid in my bed and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't until it was around 5:30 in the morning! Shit. I woke up from the sound of a bunch of cars pulling up to the house. I got up with my pjs still on and went downstairs to find out what was going on. I get to the bottom of the stairs only to see a lot of people with things coming in and out of the house. They were all putting things in the backyard, so I went out there to find Jackson, and see him signing something off from the UPS people. "Hey. What's all this?" I asked as I tried to cover my eyes from the sun. "Good morning, this is just things that everyone sent for the wedding and the rest of them are working out our wedding plans." I look at him with a blank stare, wondering why he's doing this so early. "Isn't our wedding not until four months away?"
"Yeah but I like being ready months early." With that, he goes inside and I follow him. "Wait- shouldn't this be me picking out what I like and what I don't like?"

"Yeah and that's why my mother will be here soon with your mother, your cousin and my two siblings." He says it with a smirk on his face. He knows I'm not on speaking terms with my mother. "You're an asshole you know that?" He laughs. "Yeah well I've been called a lot of worst than that." He steps so close to me when he says that, and I dumbly step back until I'm against the wall. "What- are you scared to face your mother? Or- are you scared of what could happen between you and me?" His breath smelled like mint. "I'm not scared of you nor of my mother." He's so close to me right now but I'm not gonna lose in this game.

"You sure?" He has a cup of coffee in his hand and that gave me and idea. Suddenly I grabbed it and drank it right in front of his face. "God I really needed that." With that, I pushed him out of my way and left him with a smirk on my face just like he did me. When I got to my room, I took off my pjs and jumped into the shower.

As I was showering, I heard someone open the bathroom door and I knew who it was. I turned to see him just looking at me. "Enjoying the view so far?" I turned so that he could see my whole body. "Yes I am." I chuckled and he opens the door of the shower and gets in. He puts his hand around me, pulling me closer to him and he kissed me. "I'm sorry." He says, instantly apologizing. I put my hand over his lips, I didn't want to talk right now.

"Not now, lets just let it happen." With that, he pins me against the wall of the bathroom and the continues kissing me.