Twenty-four

As I lay there in bed, I tried so hard to get some sleep but I couldn't. god why can I not fall asleep? I decided to go downstairs to get a cup of milk. As I headed downstairs, it was so quiet and peaceful. I found my way to the kitchen and you could definitely tell that he hasn't used it much. It looked so nice and clean. I opened the refrigerator and found some milk. For some reason I can't drink cold milk, it has to be warm, so I put it in the microwave. As I stood there waiting for my milk I heard footsteps.

The footsteps get closer to the kitchen as I around and see Jackson. "Hey." He says as he rubs his eyes, "Hey." There was definitely some awkwardness between us. "Couldn't sleep either?" I said trying break the ice. "Yeah still trying to wrap my head around all this." "Yeah I know what you mean, milk?" I offered. "Yeah. Thanks." I put in another cup for him. After it was done in the microwave, I took it out and gave him his cup, then I drank mine.

As we both sat in the kitchen we didn't say much to one another. The whole time I was drinking, he just kept on looking at me funny. "What?" I said as I chuckled, "Nothing it's just....." He points to something on my face, but I couldn't quit get it. "Here......" He comes closer to me and wipes whatever it was, off my face. We're now only inches away from each other. God I can feel his breath on my face, don't do it Morgan. Don't do it. I tried so hard to keep myself together. "I should......... probably........ go!" I said but I couldn't go. My body wouldn't let me.Don't do it. I tried so hard but I couldn't resist any longer, so I grabbed him, brung him closer to me and I kissed him. God it felt so damn good, his hands all over my body. He carries me and puts me on the table. I didn't want it to stop but it had too.

I pulled away from the kiss and licked my lips. "Sorry I - I can't." I stopped it but now I'm kind of regretting it as well. I got off the table and just stood there, not moving. We're just looking at each other but now it's deeper than ever. I'm now battling with my conscious about if I should kiss him again or not. I'm just inches away but you can do this. Damn it, I can't do this. So I grabbed him again and kissed him so deep and then I just let him go. He looks at me like he's about to say something but I put my hand over his lips. "This-that was a mistake, I should go." But once again, I didn't move an inch. "Should we go to bed?" He asks as I start to take off his shirt.

I stopped once I realized what we were doing. "This can't happen. I should go." As I was about to finally walk away from him he grabs me and puts his lips onto mine. Then he lets go and says, "Now we're even." With that he grabs his shirt that I took off and passes me to go upstairs. Damn, why did I have to do all that?