3. The Hotel

They drove back to the hotel and the parents followed. But Troy took a small detour and made it back long before the parents did. Troy opened up Gabriella's car door and escorted her up to her room. "I'm gonna just grab my stuff and bring it to your room. I wanna sleep with you tonight." She said.

Troy kissed her temple. "If that's what you wish, Baby. I'm ok with whatever you decide."

Gabriella kissed him. "I love you. I just realized it."

Troy smiled. "I love you too."

Gabriella quickly gathered her things and followed Troy to his room.

Troy opened the door and she walked inside putting her things by the door. He walked in behind her and closed the door. Gabby quickly found some pajamas and changed while Troy did the same in the bathroom. She got into bed and waited. Troy came out a minute later and got in next to her wrapping his arms around her waist. Gabby cuddled as close to him as possible and layed her head on his chest. "Good nite, Wildcat."

Troy half smiled raising his eyebrows. "Wildcat?"

She nodded not moving from her position. "Yeah. Since our mascot's the Wildcats and you're the superstar."

"I like it. Good nite, Sweetheart."

"I love you."

Troy smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too."

The parents arrived at the hotel five minutes later and they walked to Gabby's room. Sarah Montez used the extra key card and opened the door. "Gabby?" She looked to see the room empty and Gabby's things gone. She gasped and turned to Lucille with a horrified expression. "Gabby's gone! The kids must be gone!"

Lucille frowned. "What?!" They ran to Troy's room and Lucille opened the door with her extra key card. "Troy?!" She looked to find extra bags on the floor then looked towards the bed. She stopped. "Awww. Sarah, look at this."

Gabriella and Troy were in the same cuddled position they fell asleep in. Sarah poked her head in the room and smiled also a bit relieved. "Awww. So cute."

They shut the door and Lucille looked at Sarah. "You know, those two are gonna wound up getting married. I've never seen Troy so happy before."

"Gabby either. Watch your son propose before the end of the school year."

Lucille nodded in agreement. "See you tomorrow at the airport."

Sarah nodded smiling and left to her room. Lucille went to her's and Jack's room next door.