21. Spring Musical Addition

The next day, everyone went home and it's now a week later. The gang walks into school and they all go to their lockers except Troy and Gabriella as the couple took the kids into the office to introduce the twins to Principal Matsui. "Principal Matsui?" Troy asked.

The man turned around. "Troy and Gabriella Bolton." He said and noticed the babies. "Ah. Twins?"

"Yeah. These are Zac David Alexander Bolton and Anna Marie Bolton." Gabriella said.

"And they are how old?"

"Ten weeks today." Troy said.

"Ah. Well, I can't wait to get them and Tori here as students."

"That's a long ways away." He replied. "By then, Gabby will be a new math teacher and I'll be the new P.E. teacher/head basketball coach."

Principal Matsui chuckled. "Yes. So I take it you two are planning to get jobs as those things after college?"

"Yeah. Keep us close to our kids and family at all times." Gabriella said.

"Well, I hope you have a good rest of the year. And it was nice to meet your new additions."

"Thank you. We'll see you later." They replied and went to their lockers and then homeroom quickly so they weren't late.

They walk into homeroom and sit in their seats. Anna is in her car seat on the floor next to Troy. Zac is the same, but next to Gabby. And Tori is in her own seat in the back corner desk in the last row. Zac and Anna were satisfied playing with their own stuffed basketballs that Troy had bought them. Zac cooed as Ms. Darbus walked in and she turned to Gabriella. "The new baby I assume, Mrs. Bolton?"

"Yes, Ms. Darbus. But he's not the only one. We have another daughter who's his twin sister as well. Surprise twins."

Ms. Darbus turned to Troy and saw the content and happy Anna next to him on the floor in her car seat. "Ah. Well, I hope to have all three of your children when they reach high school in my class."

"Tori will probably join the drama club as well. She sings and very beautifully." Gabriella said.

"Really?" She turned to Tori who was just listening. "Can you sing for me, Miss Bolton?"

Tori took a deep breath. "Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore! Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door! I don't care! What they're going to say! Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway."

"Well, Miss Bolton, I'm very impressed. In fact, why don't you sing in the Spring Musical with the rest of the class."

"Really?" She asked smiling.

"Yes. It'll give you a good start and people would know who you are when you're older."

"Ok. Thank you, Ms. Darbus."

Ms. Darbus nodded and then started today's announcements.