19. New Years Party 2

The plane ride was smooth and everyone in the gang was excited to see the lodge the young Boltons met at last year. They stayed at the Sheraton Downtown Hotel again. Troy and Gabby got the room he had stayed in the first time only with two requested cribs and a small child's bed added. Taylor and Chad got the room next to them on the left. Jack and Lucille stayed in the room they had the first time as well as Sarah. Jason and Kelsi got the room across from Troy and Gabby. Zeke and Sharpay the one across from Chad and Taylor. And Ryan and Martha got the one across from Jack and Lucille. Derby and Roger Evans got the room on the right of Jack and Lucille. Aiden and Casey Neilson got the room across from them. The rest of the parents aren't there as they could not come due to work. Troy, Gabby and the gang all took the kids out to eat for dinner and then they went to bed.

It's now December 31st and everyone loves their visit so far. Gabby, Taylor, Kelsi, Martha, and Sharpay are visiting the museum and the boys are snow boarding. Tori and the twins are with the girls. Tori loves the museum so far even though they've only seen two things so far. Anna looks around fascinated by everything and Zac is grumpy as he couldn't go with his father and uncles. He starts to kick and whine. Gabby looks at him. "Oh. Stop it, Zac. You're ok. I know you're grumpy because you couldn't go with Daddy and your uncles, but you'll get over it. If you had Mommy's brains like Tori and Anna, you wouldn't be like this. But unfortunately you got your daddy's brains." She was holding Anna while Sharpay had Zac. Tori was holding Kelsi and Martha's hands.

Anna spotted a painting she liked and tried to reach for it. "Oooo."

Gabby looked at her and kissed her temple. "What is it, Sweetheart?"

Anna tried reaching for the painting again and Gabby followed her line of sight. She walks over and Anna touches it gently. "Meeee."

"You like that, Anna? That's the Mona Lisa. A very famous painting."

Anna turns from the painting to her mother with interest. "Moooo."

"I'll tell you more when you're older and can talk." Anna looks at the painting again then smiles. Zac whines again and Gabby looks at him frustrated. "That's it, Zac. You need a nap. I'm calling your father." She takes her cell phone out and calls Troy. He picks up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Wildcat."

"Hey, Beautiful. What's up?"

"We're at the museum and your son is acting up. He needs a nap. Can you come get him? I can't take it with Anna and Tori with me."

"Sure. I'll be there in five minutes."

"Thanks." She said then hung up.

Five minutes later, Troy walks in. "I'm here."

Gabby turns around and smiles pecking his lips. "Thank you so much for coming to get him. He was starting to drive me crazy. I love him. He's my son, but he's too much like you and I just can't handle that right now."

"It's no problem, Hunny. I'll see you later tonight just before we head to the party at the lodge."

"Ok."

"And I'll be sure he takes a nap."

"Ok. Because he'll be REALLY grumpy later if he doesn't."

"I got it, Babe. It's all good."

"Ok. I love you."

Troy kisses her softly. "I love you too." He turns and takes Zac from Sharpay. "Lets go, Mr. Grumpy Pants. You need a nap."

Zac frowns. "Boo."

"Don't give me that. You're taking your nap like it or not." Zac tears up. "Oh. Don't you start crying now. That's not going to work. That may work with Anna, but that's because she's a girl and she can control herself. You on the other hand can't. So you will take a nap."