18. Christmas

It's Christmas Eve and the gang is spending the night at the Boltons. Tori is excited for her first Christmas and the twins Zac and Anna are scared. Zac had the unfortunate luck of getting Troy's brains and is completely like him. But Anna has Gabby's brains like Tori. Gabriella and Troy put Tori to bed in her basketball bed and tucked her in. "Good nite, Angel. I love you." Gabby said and kissed her forehead.

"Nite, Mommy. I love you too."

Troy kissed her forehead then the tip of her nose. "Good nite, Princess. I love you too."

"Nite, Daddy. I love you too." She replied.

Troy handed her the stuffed basketball he gave her as a newborn and she fell asleep cuddling it. Gabby and Troy went to the nursery and put the twins to bed. They kissed them good nite and went downstairs to sleep with the gang on the floor.

It's 6:00 a.m. and Tori is up. She goes downstairs quietly so as not to wake the siblings then sneaks behind the couch. She jumps up. "BOO!"

Everyone jumps awake and looks at her. She laughs. "What time is it, Princess?" Troy asked.

"Six. Time for breakfast then presents."

Zeke gets up and helps Troy make breakfast. Gabby stands. "I'm gonna go wake the twins and feed them. Then I'll bring them down and eat myself. You guys go ahead and eat a while. Tori, go with them."

Tori did as told and skipped to the kitchen to sit and eat with her family. Gabby went to the nursery and quickly fed the twins after waking them. She brings them down and hands Zac to Troy so she can eat.

Breakfast is over and everyone goes to the living room to wait for the parents. Then a knock is heard and Martha opens the door to reveal all their parents. "Come in."

They all walk in and everyone wishes each other a Merry Christmas. Zeke, Ryan, and Jason quickly propose and then the kids open their presents. Everyone exchanges their gifts and it's now time for Troy to give Gabby her surprise gift. He hands her a slightly long, thin box. She looks at him confused. He smiled. "You'll like it. I promise. Just open it up."

She opens it up and gasps. "Oh my GOD! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah."

"Plane tickets to Colorado?!"

"Yeah. I thought it would be nice to go back to the place we met last year. Only this time we take our kids with us."

Gabby teared up smiling and hugged him tight. She pulled away and kissed him passionately. After two minutes, she pulled away. "You're the best husband in the world. I love you so much and I love my surprise." Everyone laughed and she looked at them. "You all knew about this?!"

"Of course. We're all going." Lucille said.

"You guys knew and no one told me. You all suck." Everyone laughed then she looked at Taylor. "How'd you get your big mouth of a husband to keep his big mouth shut about it?"

"Not easy. Believe me. But I did." Taylor replied.

"She really did try hard to keep me from telling because I wanted to spill it many times." Chad said.

Gabby laughed. "I guess so. Knowing you, if it weren't for your wife, you most likely would have."

Chad laughed. "She keeps me in line. Don't worry. And even though I hate it sometimes, it's part of what I love about her."

"She really is good for you. So when do we leave?"

"Tonight at 7:00. We need to be at the airport and at our gate by 6:00." Jack said.

"I better go pack. I'll be back." She said and ran off to do so.