11. Double Date

The rest of the day was haywire. At lunch, Gabby slipped on some water accidentally making her chili cheese fries go in the air and they landed on Sharpay's chest upside down. Troy took her to the roof with Tori and told her his past. Gabby told Troy of her father's murder when she was three. Then their last three classes were filled with rumors about how they got Tori and then the listed call backs for the main roles in the musical. The last bell rings and everyone meets at Gabby's locker. Gabriella puts the last of her books in her locker and they all head for their rides home. Gabriella and Troy pass some cheerleaders and one of them calls Gabby a slut and whore. She hears them and looks at Troy worried. "Why'd they call me a slut and whore? I'm not either one am I?"

Troy stopped and looked at her. "No. Not at all. Those girls are just jealous of you because you're dating me."

"Ok." She sighed with relief.

They get on the bus and go home.

They get home and go inside to change. Gabby puts on a floor-length royal blue dress and matching strappy heels. Troy puts on a black tux and fixes his hair. They were going on a double date with Chad and Taylor. Kelsi and Martha with Jason and Ryan who they're dating are watching Tori. They finish getting ready then grab Tori and her packed diaper bag and head over to Kelsi's where the four aunts and uncles are watching her. Gabby and Troy say their goodbyes to their daughter and Gabby hands her to Kelsi. "I know I don't like feeding her formula, but we can't take her on this date. So there's some premium Good Start formula in the bag for her if she's hungry. I have her Princess Jasmine bottle to put it in as well. If she's tired, just lay her in the car seat and give her the Ariel pacifier and the stuffed basketball. She won't sleep without it. Her Aurora blanket's in there as well if she gets cold. That should be it."

"Alright. We got it. She's in good hands, Gabby. We'll see you guys later." Kelsi said.

"Ok." She kissed Tori's forehead one last time. "Mommy loves you. Daddy loves you. We'll see you later."

And with that, they left with Chad and Taylor.

At the restaurant, the couples were eating and talking. When the song changed to Start of Something New like they sang on vacation, Troy got down on one knee pulling out a small box. He opened it and Gabby gasped. "Gabriella Montez, you are the best thing that's happened to me. You helped me to find that I love not just basketball, but singing as well. You changed our school and made everyone friends with each other. You gave me a daughter that I adopted with you and you've made me the happiest man alive. I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?"

The whole restaurant of people were watching and listening. Gabby started crying happy tears. "Yes." She barely sounded.

"What's that?" He asked.

"YES!" She yelled.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Troy smiled big and slipped the ring on her finger. He got up wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. After a minute, they pulled away. "I love you, Gabby."

"I love you too, Wildcat. So much."