4. Flight To Albuquerque

It's now 8:00 a.m. and Gabriella wakes up. She finds her and Troy had not moved all night from their position and smiled. Troy's still asleep, so she looks at the time. Knowing they need to get up, she looks back at Troy then starts to kiss his jawline. Troy's eyes flutter open as he groans then sees Gabby and smiles. Gabby giggled. "Morning, Sleepyhead."

"Well, this is a wonderful way to wake up every morning. I could get used to this."

Gabby giggled again. "We need to get up. We have to leave for the airport in half an hour."

Troy pecked her lips. "Ok." With that, they got up and dressed quickly.

Troy's parents walked in half an hour later. "You two ready?" Lucille asked.

Gabriella and Troy smiled picking up their bags. "Yeah. We'll meet you at the airport, Mom."

"Alright. You have your tickets?"

"Yes, Mom. And we're sitting next to each other."

"Alright."

With that done, Troy and Gabriella walked down and to the rental car.

At the airport, the couple met up with their parents by the security check. They go through and go to their gate. After waiting for an hour, they board. The seats were in first class and Troy and Gabriella were in seats 2 A and B. The parents were in seats 5 A and B and 6 A. The young female flight attendant walked up to Troy and Gabriella. "My name is Haley. Is there anything I can get you before we take off, Miss Montez?"

"No thank you." Gabriella replied.

"Alright. What about you, Mr. Bolton?"

Troy smiled. "Nothing for me either. Thanks."

"You sure? No water or coffee?"

"Nope."

"Alright. I'll be by later for your breakfast order." She replied with a flirtatious smile and went to the next people.

Gabriella frowned. "She was flirting with you."

Troy looked at her. "Don't worry about it, Baby. I'm all yours. No one will ever be as sweet, smart or as beautiful as you. I love you."

"You mean that?"

"Of course."

"I'm feeling slightly insecure. Could you prove it?" She asked as they were now in the air.

Troy unhooked her seat belt and pulled her into his lap and flush against him kissing her as passionately as possible. The flight attendant Haley glanced over and saw it then frowned. She walked back over to them and put on a fake smile. "Excuse me, Miss Montez. Mr. Bolton. Time to order breakfast." Neither of them paid attention to her. "MISS MONTEZ!" She yelled grabbing her and throwing her off Troy into the aisle.

Gabby looked up and started to cry. "Gabby!" Troy said and unhooked his seat belt and picked Gabriella up holding her close. The parents were in their own world and didn't notice the scene. Gabby buried her head in Troy's chest and cried. Troy rubbed her back. "Shhhhh. It's ok, Hunny. I'm here. It's ok." He looked at Haley and frowned. "We don't want breakfast since you just hurt my girlfriend."

"Oh, you can do way better than her. Like me."

"No one's better than my Gabriella. Now leave us alone."

She left and Gabriella sniffled calming down. "Just hold me, Troy."

Troy held her tight protectively. "Don't worry, Baby. I've got you."

The rest of the flight lasted in silence and they landed in Albuquerque three hours later. The young couple ride with Sarah and Jack and Lucille take their car. The teens had found out they were neighbors. They get to their houses and Troy helps Gabriella take her stuff in. They then take his stuff to his house and they go for a walk.