9. Officially Parents

At the hospital, the needed procedure went smoothly and Gabby is now extremely happy. The produced breast milk caused for her breasts to get slightly larger, but that was normal according to Lucille and it wasn't really noticeable. "So how do you feel?" She asked.

Gabby looked at her. "I feel ok. My breasts feel heavier though."

"That's because you're now producing milk. You'll get used to it after a while."

"Oh. Ok. Well, thanks, Lucy."

"No problem, Sweetie. You take care. I'll be by tomorrow to meet my grandbaby."

"Ok." Gabby replied and she and Troy were out the door and headed home.

The couple get home and go inside. Officer Kaden comes down the stairs. "The nursery is all set. You guys just need to pick a theme and get the stuff for that. There's some plain onsies and footies in the dresser. You'll have to get the rest."

"Thanks, Kaden." Troy said. "We appreciate it."

"Not a problem, Troy. Gabriella. You guys take care and call me if you need anything. I have to go pick up my five month old son from daycare."

"Ok. And thanks again, Kaden."

"Of course." He replied and left.

Gabriella walked over to Taylor and took the now crying Tori. "Oh, Sweetheart. It's ok. It's ok." She told her. She pulled down her shirt and started to breast feed Tori. Tori calmed instantly and suckled. Gabby sat down with her and smiled stroking the infant's cheek. "That's it. You're ok. Mommy's got you. You're alright."

Troy walked over and sat next to her stroking Tori's head gently. "She may not be ours biologically, but she sure looks like you."

"Yeah she does. But she has your blue eyes."

"Yeah. Looks like mommy with daddy's eyes."

Gabriella giggled. "Yeah. She's our perfect little angel."

"Definitely." He replied and kissed their daughter's forehead.

Tori finished eating and Gabby burped her. Troy took Tori and handed her his stuffed basketball. Gabby pulled her shirt back up and smiled watching her boyfriend play with their daughter. "You're a wonderful father, Troy. And it seems she likes that basketball."

Troy chuckled. "Yeah. I think she's going to grow up a tomboy. She's gonna love basketball like her daddy."

"Yeah. But she'll have my brains."

"And your beauty."

She laughed. "Yeah. She will since she looks like me."

Taylor walked over to Chad who she's now dating and sat in his lap. "Just looking at them makes me want a baby."

"Not right now, Babe. Maybe we can try after senior year." Chad said.

"Ok. But you have to promise."

"I promise. Right after graduation, we'll try for a baby of our own."

Taylor smiled and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too. What do you say we go to my place now?"

"Ok. Troy, Gabriella. We're leaving."

The couple look up. "Ok. See you guys tomorrow at school."

"K." The couple left.

"I think we're gonna go too." Martha said.

"Yeah." Kelsi agreed.

"Ok, Girls. See you tomorrow." Gabby said.

"Bye." And they left.