Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Scarlet's POV

I was walking home from work the night after everything had happened with the wolf. It was 3am, and the club that I worked at wasn't in the best part of town. I was walking home, hoping that something bad didn't happen. I never got home this late, but I had to work extra late tonight.

I was lost in thought, and I wasn't paying much attention to anything, when suddenly A large brown wolf jumped out of nowhere, and landed in top of me. I let out an ear splitting scream as the wolf tackled me to the ground. Suddenly another wolf jumped out of nowhere and threw the other wolf off of me. I got up and made sure I was okay before looking over at the two wolves, and I noticed that there was a black and white wolf on top of the wolf that attacked me. The black and white wolf looked up at me and our eyes met. The pair of eyes looking into mine were a familiar emerald green. It was the wolf from last night.

The wolf gave me a look that seemed like it was meant to be reassuring. It seemed like the wolf was telling me that everything would be fine, and for some reason, I knew it would be fine. I tore my eyes away from the wolf's, and and walked home.

That was probably the weirdest thing I have ever experienced in my life. Yesterday I was being watched by a wolf, and today I was saved by the same wolf. It seemed almost like it was protecting me and watching over me. As strange as it sounds, the minute the wolf showed up, I instantly felt calm, and that's what confused me the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What do you guys think? What do u think about Aiden?  What about Scarlett and Maverick?

Vote/ Comment