Return

"Dream what time did we tell the boys we were gonna meet them?" Lexi asked while knocking on my door. I was just laying in bed thinking of how I met the hottest looking werewolf. Who happened to be my soul mate?! I mean his gray eyes! Ugh and that fine ass body. I couldn't have asked for a better pick. But why me? I'm nothing compared to other girls. Yes long black hair with red highlights and hazel eyes. But I drink blood. Animal blood, hence the hazel eyes. I have a non proportional body with a big butt small boobs. But the moon goddess does work in mysterious ways. What was his name again? Oh right Mason! Such a cute name! And his friend Alex. To bad that mate thing didn't happen to him and Lexi that would of been cool. Knock knock knock
I heard someone knocking on my glass window. I walk towards the window to open the drapes and there he was! "Mason what are you doing here! We were gonna meet you tonight at the door" I asked while pulling the window open and getting him inside before anyone heard or saw him.
"I'm sorry I needed to see you! I couldn't wait till tonight. My body was pulling me in the direction you ran. And I couldn't fight it anymore" He explained. He looked so sad and vulnerable. It was so adorable! I can't stay mad at that. But it's so weird that he followed us home.
" The pull is that strong? That is so interesting. I never heard of this mate thing before. Is it ok if you can tell me more about it?" I asked him patting the bed to motion him to sit down with me.
"Well it's new to me too. So it's not like I can explain based off experience. I mean I've dated girls. I mean a lot of girl. Hoping one I liked was my mate. I've fell in love but it's not the same" hearing him talk of dating a lot girls kind of hurt. Yet to be expected I mean look at him. He's so dreamy! What girl wouldn't want him. "I know that didn't sound to good, but believe when I say you're the only one I want. Finding your mate is a very big deal in the werewolf community. Some people find their mate at a very young age and some at an old age. It's very rare to never meet them at all. Once you find your mate it's impossible to stay separated for so long" I couldn't take my eyes off of him while he was explaining. I was so intrigued to learn something so important to the werewolves. Like this whole time I've grown up with them in the home world but I never was friends with them. I was so lost in my thoughts I never notice he stopped talking and was staring at me. "Dreamantha did you hear what I said about the mating process?" I shook my head no. "I said that I will have to mark you to claim you mine. I will have to bite into you and insert my venom into you. Which I'm not sure will hurt you or not because you're a vampire. Usually for a werewolf or human you don't feel pain you feel pleasure. I don't want to hurt you. The mark works only with your mate. No one else. If you mark someone else. They may die" His word soaked into my brain. It rattled every wall. He has to mark me? Bite me? Werewolf bites kill vampires!! Well great!
"Well what happens if you don't claim me? Like do you have to bite me? Can't we just be together? I asked.
"Well once you find your mate. You have about 1 month to make your mark. If not we both may get very sick" he said putting his head down and grabbing my hand. "I don't want you or I to get sick. That's why I wanna get to know you! And you get to know me! We can see how this will work. I promise I will never do anything to hurt you"
Knock knock knock
"Dreamantha? Dreamantha sweetie is everything ok? I smell a werewolf near by! I think you and your sister should stay home! Will you please open this door!" My mother was at my door trying to juggle the knob. What do I tell her? How do I tell her I'm destined to a werewolf. Well here it goes! "Let meet my mother" I gestured to him to follow me. We both stood up and I took his hand and we walked to the door together. This will be the first of many things we will be doing together. I reached for the door knob and opened my bedroom door. "Mom this is Mason. I'm his soul ma.... Mom what's wrong?" Before anyone could say anything my mom lunged at Mason!