Backstory

"Sarah?" I heard someone call me. Was I taken? I had a bag on top my head. In a dark room. Last I remember was I was home in my bedroom. Minding my own business listening to music at my desktop just scrolling on Facebook. Someone hit the back of my head and I was out. When I came to I was in this room and couldn't see anything! "Sarah? Are you there?" It sounded like my daddy?
"Daddy is that you?" Who would do this to us!
"What's going on daddy! Were we kidnapped!"
"Calm down sweetie we are fine. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for this" my father said very calm. I heard the door open and they switched the light on. I could hear a heart beat so only one person was in the room.
"Mr.Smithery, welcome back to headquarters!" The voice cheered like he was happy. Where's headquarters? Who's headquarters? All these questions we're running through my head!
"Will someone get this bag off my head!  Where the fuck are we! Why am I tied to this chair!" I yelled. I hate this, I hate not knowing what's going on! The bag on my head was immediately taken off and the bright light shined in my face. It took awhile before my eyes had adjusted. "Well that's better but can someone explain why we are here and tied up!"
"That will be me. I can explain. I'm Lionel head werewolf master of werewolf headquarters. I had our assassins bring you and your father back" he said it in such a sarcastic way. "Your Daddy here is one of our scientist. Yes he is a vampire but he is very educated. He is helping us create a new breed" while he was talking I was trying to comprehend what he meant by new breed? I mean how many breeds can werewolves have?
"I will not let you hurt her! She survived the birth but she will not be able to survive that transition!" My father yelled. What transition? I remember always being a vampire. I was born one. But what else are they talking about?
"I see she had grown quite fast. Did she have any signs of hunger growing up? What were your finding professor?" Lionel asked.
"Honestly it's none of your business. I never treated her as an experiment. She is my daughter! And that's all you ever will need to know!" My father yelled. This was all new to me. I've only known my father.

"Did you ever tell her where she came from? Or where her mother is? Come on I bet she had asked!" Lionel asked. I had so many questions now that he had brought it all up. Where did I come from? Who is my mother? "Do you want to know Sarah?" I just nodded. "Oscar here was helping us create hybrids naturally. But he felt obligated to take you and your mother away when he found out that the new breed would be be unstoppable. Only because it'll natural born not injected. You were still within your mother when he ran away. You were scientifically made with werewolf egg and a vampires sperm. Yet it seems as if only your vampire side had come through. Your father must be happy our plan had failed" he said smirking at my father. "Yet Oscar we need you to do something else. To test a theory of ours" just then a few men came into the room. They all circled my father next thing I knew a tall man came and shot him in the head! All the blood splattered all over my face! It was so gross! I was so livid! How could they kill my father in front of me! In cold blood because he wanted to protect me! Well I ain't about to let them get away with this! Before I could react I felt my hand be set free.
"Come with me if you want to live!" I heard a man behind me. Isn't that the most cliche thing to say when someone needs to be rescued! He pulled me into the vents along with him. I couldn't see his face. But I am thankful that he's helping me. He smelt really weird. Like a wet dog type of smell . "Hurry, please keep up" he added. Why was this wolf helping me?