Backstory Part 3

We just landed in Hawaii. I slept maybe 3 hrs of the plane ride and just watch tv the rest of the way. I would occasionally look out the window to see if I could see any ocean life or land. I heard the ding for us to move around the cabin. We can finally get off this plane.
"Welcome to the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii. Please take one of our maps. It has special tourist attractions for you to enjoy" the lady wearing the beautiful flower print dress was saying while guest were coming out of the plane. She showed she cared for us.
"Stay close Sarah. Keep your eyes pealed" Devon said grabbing my hand. "We have to maintain our cover. Say we are here for our honeymoon if anyone ask" He passed me a diamond ring. I slipped it on and continued walking hand and hand with him. As we were getting our rental car I was admiring the airport. I'm so excited to be here!
"I hope you enjoy your visit!" The lady at the counter smiled.
"Thank you" we said in unison. As we got in the car I watched as the palm trees passed us on the drive. We drove on a long strip of road called Mokulele highway. All the way to a town called Kihei. We stopped at the Hele gas station to grab a bite to eat. I grabbed something called a spam musubi it tasted really good! I ate it along with my Arizona green tea drink. At least food could still keep me satisfied for now until I can grab a blood bag. We got back on the high way. "Where are we staying at?" I asked watching the houses pass by.
"The Waldorf Astoria The Grand Wailea. In Napua Tower. The Grand suite. It's the most expensive room they have. It's beautiful!" He explained. Why get the most expensive room? I thought we were trying to lay low?
"Wow you are going all out aren't you? I thought we had to hide?" I asked. He just laughed.
"That's our cover Sarah. No one is is gonna expect us to be in the most expensive room. Plus we're not gonna be alone. I brought some friends along with us. Don't worry they are trust worthy I promise!"
We finally reached our destination. We came into the round about. The entrance was lovely! Trees everywhere and a beautiful waterfall! The valet came and took our car. We came to the front desk and waited to be checked in. It was now our turn in line.
"Next please" the front desk clerk waved. So we went to check in and got our keys. The bellhop helped us with showing us to our room. It felt so weird that we didn't have any luggage. The guy must of thought we were weird.
"Here we are Mr. and Mrs.Akron I hope you enjoy your time here with us the Grand Wailea Napua Tower. Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. We're just a phone call away" he said as he let us in. It was like a mansion in there! It had a second floor! I mean when you walk in it's massive. Great big living room area. Then the living room lead to the kitchen even the kitchen and dining room area is big! Like damn I never been to something so extravagant. The bellhop left us after I saw Devon give him his tip. Typical.
"Let's go see the Master bedroom. There a total of 4 bedrooms in this suite" Devon said leading me upstairs. He such a nice guy. I mean he spent all this money just to keep the bad guys away. We finally got up the stairs and seen all the doorways to the rooms. He led me to the left and opened the double doors to the master room. When he opened the door my mouth just dropped at how big the bed was! And there was clothes everywhere! I mean everywhere! Stacks of clothes laying on the bed. Beautiful dresses hanging on hangers. "There's more clothes within the closet. I had preordered them for you. Had them shipped here. Then the staff put everything in the suite before we had arrived. I hope these suffice?" He looked at me worried. I think he thinks I don't like it. I love it! No one spoiled me like this before. I just smiled very excitedly. I probably looked like an idiot when I ran to look through all the dresses. "I'll get the maid to put the clothes away. But I was hoping you could wear this one for dinner tonight" he grabbed this black strapless dress with pink long ways stripes from the waist down. I grabbed it from him and put it to my body. It reached to my ankles.
"Never wore clothes like this before. It's so beautiful! All of it is so beautiful! Thank you so much Devon! I feel like Cinderella!" I walked to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "You are best protector a girl could ever ask for" I whispered into his ear. I'm not gonna lie I am definitely attracted to Devon. With his muscular body built. His dirty blonde short hair. He gripped his hands onto my body and held me close to him. Groooowl .He growled into my ear. Oh my gosh that was sexy! He actually growled!
"Did you just growl?" I whispered. Looking up at him. Our bodies were still close together. He just nodded but I noticed his eyes changed color. His eyes were grayish blue before and now it's reddish gray. He brought his face closer to me slowly my heart was racing, butterflies in my stomach, was this going to be my first kiss? His lips finally reached mine. It was like fireworks going off in my head from excitement. He took the lead and we definitely got into it. He licked my bottom lip I didn't know what he wanted. So he did again and I moaned. He took the advantage to slip his tongue in. This turned into a heavy make-out session. I came up for a breathe of air. Devon starting kissing my neck "let me clear the bed and put this dress down" I moaned out. I was so turned on that I didn't care the clothes all went on the floor. He pick me up bridal style and put me on the bed. He started kissing my neck it felt so good. I felt his hand trailing up and down my body. When his hand was coming back up he snuck his hand in my shirt and brought his hand to rest on my boob. He squeezed it so soft it felt so good. He then sat up and pulled his shirt off and then reached for mine. After he unclipped my bra. My boobs were exposed. I could feel the cold A/C breeze against them. He scooted down a little to where he was eye level with them and started sucking up my right boob while using his hand to play with my left. He came back up and whispered in my ear "take the rest off". He got up off of me and we both took everything off. I laid back down butt naked. He got back on top and he put himself in. This was my first time so it hurt little bit. I was so into it that I didn't care it hurt. When we both came we were both out of breathe. He laid down on the bed next to me. " I love you. I want to protect you for the rest of my life. But it's not fair that your not my mate. I don't want to be taken away from you Sarah. But shall I find my mate and you find yours. I want you to allow me to bite you to become your devoted protector. Will you do that for me Sarah?" I was so confused now. What's a mate? Why will he have to bite me.
"What's a mate Devon?" I asked. He explained everything about what a mate was. That's a whole lot of love. A lot of devotion. I wish Devon was my mate too. But if it only works with werewolves then how will I ever find my mate? Or how could I be his?
"I'm not a werewolf though how can I find a mate? Or even be your?"
"Sarah your parents are a vampire and a werewolf. You must carry the werewolf gene somehow? I mean you can feel the strong connection between us right? We are apart of the same clan by blood. We just have to somehow bring your werewolf out. We shall figure it out tomorrow. For now get some rest". With that said we fell asleep together.