Chapter 10

Chapter 10-

I heard a knock at the door. “I’ll get it!” Mum shouted as she went to the front door.

I checked myself in the mirror, I looked … different.

I put on my black converses before walking down the stairs to see Ashton standing there with a black suit on, his shirt underneath was white.

“Hi Ashton.” I mumbled before giving him a quick hug.

“Violet! I told you to wear the heels not the converses!” My mum groaned.

“Well who is there to impress? Heels aren’t comfortable, my converses are. It’s not like Ashton cares or can see my feet anyway.” I said.

“No offence.” I added towards Ashton. “None taken.”

“Okay I’m going to take one photo of the two of you together to send to Ashton’s mother then you can go.” She said as she got her camera out.

I smiled and I turned to see Ashton with a cheesy smile on too which made me crack-up laughing.

“Violet! I said smile, not laugh.” She growled before taking another one.

“Fine.” I groaned before putting on a smile.

“Bye!” I called out to my mum before leaving with Ashton.

“Have fun you two.” She said.

We got into my mums car which she let us borrow for the night. “We’re in ya mums car, brum brum.” Ashton said which made me erupt in laughter.

“Guys you’re going to be late stop dilly-dallying around!” My mum called out to us.

“What’s dilly-dallying?” Ashton asked me before I pulled out of the driveway. “I have no idea.” I replied.

“You look quite handsome, Ashton.”

“You look quite handsome too, Violet.” He said with a chuckle. I just shook my head with a small laugh.

“So, where are we going?” He asked. “To the formal, you idiot.” I replied

“I didn’t think that we were actually going there.” He groaned.

“I didn’t know that you had other plans!” I said before pulling over onto the side of the road because I had no idea where we were going.

“Well do you want to go to the formal?” He asked. “No, where should we go? Do you have any ideas?” I asked.

“Let’s go and play some pranks on people.” He said with a smirk.

I nodded. “It sounds like a plan, Irwin.”

(a.n)- yeah it's short but ur a llama. I was going to make it all cute and stuff with them going to the formal like aw adorable couple!1!!1! but lolno they are weird and aren't a couple idek what they are tbh maybe they're cats.