Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

In the end we decided on just going back to Ashton’s house because we couldn’t be bothered doing anything and all the ideas that I thought of involved having the ability to see, which well… Ashton doesn't have.

We were just sitting in Ashton’s room, not doing anything really. “If you could only have one sense which one would it be?” He asked as he took off his glasses, showing his emerald green eyes.

“I would keep my hearing; I wouldn’t be able to survive without music.” I said. “Fair enough.” He said as he nodded. “What about you?” I asked.

“Probably my hearing as well.” He said with a smile.

“You want to know how I got blind don’t you.” He said with a chuckle. “You can tell me if you want.” I said.

“Wow, you’re so unlike most people, everyone usually is just dying to know.” He said.

“Ashton, please tell me how you got blind, it’s been bothering me. I just need to know.” I said, sarcastically of course.

“Well if you must know.” He started laughing at himself. “I went blind about a year ago, when I got diagnosed with a rare type of cancer; which obviously affected my eyes. Well at first it only affected my left eye then after time it spread. And the only way to get rid of the tumour was to make me blind.” He said with a sigh.

“So are you 100% cancer free?” I asked. “100% cancer free.” He nodded with a smile.

“That’s good.” I smiled. “We won’t let cancer get in the way of our epic love story will we?” He said with a smirk.

“What epic love story?” I asked. “Us, you and I. Me and You. We’re going to fall for each other, that’s how it works in the movies.” He said with a smile.

“Why are you so confident that we are going to fall in love?” I asked as I let out a chuckle, I barely knew him there was no way I was going to fall in love with him any time soon.

“It’s going to happen, just wait and see… Well maybe you won’t fall for me but I’ll defiantly fall for you.” He said with a grin.

What have I gotten myself into?