Chapter 10: "Let me conquer you"

Oab POV:

I just had a big meal with my family and I'm really glad to be back in Thailand. I really missed everyone! I can't wait to spend the next day with Gun.

I came out to take a walk in the cool night air.

Gosh did I miss Thailand!

As I was walking I saw a small figure curled up in a ball.

I decided to ignore it and walk back but then I heard sobbing.

So I went close to see if he was okay.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

No answer. So i tried again.

"Do you need help with anything or..."

He looked up.

"Gun?"

His eyes were all red and was
swollen.

"Gun, what happened? what are you doing here?" I was worried.

He quickly got up and hugged me.

I didnt know what to do so I hugged him back and waited until he was cooling down.

I pulled him in back to see his eyes.

I never seen him cry like this. Even when we broke up.

"Gun, can you please explain what's going on?"

He look at me for a few seconds... deciding whether he should say it or not.

"Oab...Did you ever find me disgusting?" He asked.

When he asked me that...I knew P'Off was included in this situation.

"Did he say you were disgusting again?"

He didn't say anything... He just looked down at the floor.

"Look at me Gun."

I pulled his chin up to make eye contact with me.

"You are honestly the most beautiful thing ever. Don't ever let anyone bring you down like this."

He tried to smile but it looks really sad.

Seeing him crying over someone else made me feel like a sharp needle poking me in my heart.

I don't want to see him cry over someone else. I want him to only look at me. I admitte it was my fault I wanted to break up 3 years ago.

But now, I didn't want to let him go again. I know I was being selfish.

If could get back together with him again... I would stay in Thailand for him. I knew he didn't feel the same as me but...

I wanted him back.

I reached for his hands and I grabbed his waist to pull him closer to me.

"Gun... Let me conquer you."

What did you guys think? I'm sorry again that this chapter was short. There is going to be few more chapters until this book is over. I plan on writing a one-shot OffGun story before getting into another long one.

Q: How do you win your crush's heart?

For me i just ignore them... hehe. I have no plans on liking someone to deep.