Chapter 12: I am yours. (The End)

Hello guys! Before I start this chapter, I want to say that this chapter is going to be a bit long since it's the last chapter 😢😢😢. I'm going to try to squeeze in three people's perspective.
-----------------------

Few days later.

Oab POV:

It's been few days since I confessed my feelings to Gun.

I still haven't seen him after that day. I texted him to see if he was okay and he told me not to worry.

But how can I not worry when I saw P'Off pulling him away like that? The more I think about it, the more it worries me.

I was finally able to contact Gun and we decided to meet up at a Cafe outside GMMTV.

I'm really nervous because he's finally going to give me the answer.

I wait for him to come and he does.

Silence. That's how we were.

So I decided to break the awkwardness.

"So... How are you?"

"Umm... I am fine."

"Ummm..."

"Oab." He said my name.

I grow more excited and nervous at the same time.

"Yes?"

"About that night-"

I cut him off. I don't know why but I was not ready to hear his answer all of a sudden.

"You don't have to tell me now. Give it some time to think. I'll stay in Thailand for a while."

"I think you should hear it now. I don't want to give you false hope. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way as you do."

You know the funny thing is... I kind of knew his answer... I don't even know why I got my hopes up for.

"Back when we were dating, I was really happy. You really made me feel the like happiest person in the world.... But that was back when we were dating. I have changed and so have my feelings. I'm really sorry."

I know he was trying to be as gentle as he could, but it still hurts a lot.

I put up a fake smile.

"It's all right Gun. You don't need to be sorry. I can't control your feelings.
But I hope we could still be good friends."

He finally smiled.

"Of course! I would love that!"

I couldn't help but Smile For Real.
--------------------
A few hours later.

I was laying in my bed and thinking things over.

I'm was starting to regret everything. Breaking up with him 3 years ago, letting him go, and coming back to Thailand again.

I stopped regretting when I realized there was nothing I could do.

I had to continue my life Back in Korea. hopefully one day I'll meet someone.

Someone special.

------------------------

Gun POV:

I was sitting in one of the office in GMMTV.

It's been a few weeks since the day me and P'Off kissed. I tried to stop myself from thinking, however I couldn't. Why was it so hard?!