Chapter 13: XMASS

(If you get the title, I am proud of you haha)

Christmas Eve

I wake up, sun illuminating the room, Nikki lying next to me, and I feel so happy. We finally get to meet Maria's side of the family today and we're all going out to eat tonight. My anxiety is a bit high thinking about what I'm telling Nikki tomorrow, but both dad and Maria told me I'll be okay.

She's so excited for the baby, which makes me even more excited, but then, I get nervous all over again. Nikki rolls over and throws his arm over my stomach.

"Hey, that was rough." I whine.

"Sorry." He mumbles, his face buried in the pillow.

"Are you looking forward to today?" I ask.

He looks at me through his crazy bed head, "I guess I have to be. Can I fake the stomach flu and say I'll see them next year?"

"No," I laugh, " I bet they're just as nice as Maria is and you said it yourself last night that you like her."

"Well, yeah, but you see how my family is compared to me. Things like this just make me nervous, but I think I've turned out better than them."

"You definitely have." I smile and place my hand on top of his arm.

He shifts so that we're facing one another, his leg sliding between mine, interlocking his fingers with mine that were resting on his arm.

"Your dad did a great job raising you."

"Yeah, he did. My mom just likes to be controlling and date guys who are no good. But, I turned out fine, and I have an awesome music taste."

"That you do." He smiles before pressing his lips against mine.

His tongue swipes at my lips, immediately making me want more. We kiss hungrily as his hand leaves mine, snaking around my lower back to pull our bodies flush against one another.

"I want you." He murmurs against my lips.

I bite my lip, completely taken by lust. "Then take me."

He pushes me onto my back and attacks my neck and chest with his mouth. Nipping, sucking, and kissing nearly every inch of my exposed flesh. He's so intoxicating, enveloping me with hot desire, so intense. There are no other thoughts in my head except for him.

I reach for his cock until he moves my hand away and pins my arms above my head.

"Leave them up there." His voice is deep and gravelly.

I feel compelled to follow his instructions, as if I'm under a spell. He pries my legs apart, sliding his hands under my knees to bring up to my chest. He kisses along my legs and slowly teases my entrance with his rock hard member. I whine every time it rubs against my clit, wanting more than he's giving to me.

"What? You want something?" He taunts.

"Y-yes."

"What is it?"

"I want you to touch me, o-or fuck me. Please."

"Good girl." He praises, one hand sliding down to my clit, rubbing in circles.

I take in a sharp breath at the contact, squirming for more. "I want you inside of me."

He licks his lips, eyes turning a shade darker, if that's even possible. "No more foreplay? You just want my cock to stretch you out?"

"Y-yes."

Within 2 seconds, he's all the way inside of me. Both of us letting out profanities at the sensation.