Betty's Shampoo

Jughead's Pov

I stirred as a familiar scent intoxicated my nostrils. It was blinding my other senses, I realized that when Betty; my girlfriend, was staring at me. Her face full of confusion.

Jughead- Hey Betts...

I scratch the back of my neck feeling a wave of nervousness washed over me.

Betty- Uh Juggy *giggle* why were you smelling me?

I pushed the nervousness down and built up some confidence.

Jughead- Just smelling my beautiful girlfriend because her scent is just divine

I smiled and a blush crept up her face.

Betty- Aw thanks Juggy

She giggled and then smiled. After a minute of us gazing into each others eyes Betty was pulled out of her trance, pulling me with her.

Betty- I almost forgot at noon me and V planned a double date with me, you, her, and Arch. Is... that ok?

Jughead- Just fine

I smiled and then planted a passionate kiss on her light pink, succulent lips. Though she pulled away rather quickly.

Betty- Jug I have morning breath, lets get ready first

Jughead- Ugh! Fine

I pulled back the covers removing Betty from my hold and sat up slowly, then stood up off the bed and stretched.

Betty- Juggy those boxers I got you make your butt look good *giggle*

Jughead- My butt looks good anyways, but yes these expensive Calvin Klein boxers, that you didn't need to get me, help show off my gluteus maximus

I smirked and she giggled again. She got up showing her pajamas from the previous night, which included pink, fuzzy, short shorts, and a pink tank top.

Jughead- You take a shower and I'll make us breakfast and then after I'll take one ok?

Betty- Deal

She gave my lips a quick peck and ran off to the bathroom, shutting the door immediately. I walked downstairs and prepared a breakfast of pancakes and bacon. After like 30 minutes she came downstairs wearing a pale pink, white, striped tee, a pair of short, white, jean shorts, with pink and white Adidas to match. She had her hair down which was getting longer by the day.

Betty- Juggy it smells so good

She skipped over and put her lips on mine, her hair smelt so good.

Jughead- Betty, how does your hair always smell like heaven?

Betty- Well I have this special shampoo that I use everyday

Jughead- I love it, but let's eat quick

Betty- Sounds good

We sat in a short silence trying to eat at a faster pace then usual. Then we finished so I jogged up the stairs and hopped in the shower. After I let the warm water run down my body I noticed I didn't have any of my hygiene products.

Crap

Was the first thing that came to mind. I guess I'll ask Betty for assistance.

Jughead- Betty?!?

Betty- Yes Jug?!?

Jughead- Can you come here?!?

Betty- Yep!

I heard her jog up the stairs and open her bedroom door. Then she opened her bathroom door.

Betty- What's wrong Jug?