In Love

Jughead's POV

    Have you ever been in love with someone? And people pick on you and tell you that they're 'too old' or 'out of your league' But then you don't listen to them and you continue to love them anyways.
   Well I, Jughead Jones, am in love with Betty Cooper. I'm also a sophomore and she's a senior but that doesn't change my mind, neither does the fact that I'm a weirdo and she's the most popular girl in school.
    As of right now we are in ap calculus (because I am highly intelligent and have been put in advanced classes) and I'm staring at her with admiration. I continue this until I get hit with something. I look away and see a crumpled up piece of paper. I open it up and it reads...
"stop staring you creep, she'll never like you. i'm gonna have her screaming my name tonight"
    I feel tears threatening to come out of my eyes. I don't even need to look back to know it's Archie Andrews, the jock and the golden boy of our school. He is anything but, he is the schools fuckboy and of course Betty likes him and he just wants her for sex. He always teases me but only him can make me wanna cry cause I know he can steal Betty from me and that would break my heart.
    I feel a tear slip down my face. I crumpled up the paper and jump out of my seat and run out of the door. After I left the classroom the tears started flowing down and I couldn't stop them. I hear the bell ring and make my way to my locker and fix myself up.
J- Time for my daily flirting
    I said smirking at myself into a mirror in my locker. I hear a giggle and veer to the left, around a corner and see Betty laughing at something one of her friends said. I strut over and lean against the locker, smiling wide and her friend leaves.
J- Hey there Betts you're looking quite fine today, who are you wearing?
B- Jughead
   She sighed
J- Hi beautiful
B- Hi
J- So you going to the  prom tonight?
B- If Archie asks me
   My smile dimmed.
J- That's nice...
B- What happened in ap calc earlier?
    I went wide eyed and chuckled nervously
J- Oh um... ya know... just some regular bullying
B- Oh Jughead you know Archie doesn't bully people
?- Yeah, Jughead I don't bully people
I jumped and turned around
J- Hey Archie...
A- Hey Betty
   He said ignoring me
B- Hey Arch
   She said smiling
A- Wanna go to prom with me tonight?
B- Of course
A- Ok I'll pick you up tonight
   He kissed her cheek and walked away bumping into my shoulder.
J- I'll see ya later Betts
   I said sadly. I walked away and went on with my day.
Tonight
    By now I am in my nice fitted, shadow black suit, with a pink tie(Betty's favorite), and my signature beanie. I just now arrived at the school and entered. I walked into the gym and stood in the corner drinking my punch.
1 hour later
    It's been an hour and I haven't seen Betty. I'm kinda worried and when I'm worried I have to pee, so I am walking to the bathroom. As I walk by the girls bathroom I hear crying and now I'm contemplating whether I should go in or not.
   My heart is too big, I'm going in. I walk into the bathroom and the crying got louder.
J- Hello?
B- J-jug?
   It's Betty!
J- Betty?! Are you okay?
   She opened the door and her face is stained in tears and her eyes were red. It broke my heart and tears came to my eyes.
J- Betty what happened?
   She took some deep breaths and recuperated
B- Me and Archie came earlier and he went to the bathroom, he was gone for awhile so I decided to check up on him and then caught him fucking Josie. She laughed.
B- I knew I shouldn't have liked him
J- Betty I'm so sorry
   I said crying
B- Why are you crying
J- Because seeing you sad hurts my heart
B- Juggy why are you so nice to me?
J-Because I love you Betty"
    Then it happened, all I've been dreaming for. She kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist. The kissed was soft but full of love. After she pulled away I hugged her.
J- Thank you Betty
   I whispered
B- For what?
   She said hugging we back
J- Being here
B- You're welcome
    I pulled away and bowed down
J- Shall we?
   I put my hand out
B- We shall
   She said and took my hand. The rest of the night I danced away and loved my new girlfriend.

A/N: This is not proof read, so sorry for any mistakes I may have made.

824 words not including this. Hope you enjoyed, If you have any suggestions let me know.