Love Notes I

Jughead's POV

    Hey I'm Jughead Jones, I live in Los Angeles and I'm 17. My dad is Fred Andrews, my step-mom is Mary Andrews, and my brother is Archie Andrews. He is the same age as me. I live on Elm Street. My neighbors are Betty Cooper on one side and Tommy Beckham on the other. I love playing sports, like all of them. Right now it's basketball season. Archie is on my team too, I'm captain and the better player.

Anyways... woah I just realized that's the longest I've went without thinking about how beautiful Betty is, also if it isn't obvious I have a crush on her, since I was young, she was always there to help me with my math, and she'd be the one sitting at the only table during recess writing in her pretty pink journal and I just sat beneath the play set gazing at her (with what people would say are heart-eyes).

Now as we grew older she just got even more beautiful and is the most popular person in the school which I don't really care about and me... well I'm the most popular boy and I get annoyed when girls just wanna hook-up with me because of my looks when I only want Betty. My second deepest darkest secret, besides the fact I'm basically in love with Betty - but everyone can probably tell, is that Betty was my first kiss. When we were 13 we had never kissed anyone and she wanted to know how it was so we did and I almost melted into the ground, her lips were so soft and it lasted like 20 seconds, ah I relive that moment over and over all the time. Welp that's enough about me. Got to go. Bye!

Betty's POV

    Hi, I'm Betty Cooper, I live in L.A. with my mom and dad, Alice and Hal. I have one sister and her name is Veronica. Us and our parents live in a giant house. I am the most popular girl in school and they only bad thing about that is the guys always try to sleep with me, it's annoying. I only want one guy and that is Jughead, he melts my heart, that boy is cute but hot at the same time and I love watching him play all the sports he does.

He was my first kiss back like 4 years ago and I just wanna do it again. Well Ronnie, Toni, and Cheryl are my best friends and Jughead's are Archie, Tommy, Reggie, and Graham (#StalkerSkills)Tonight I have to start setting up for the welcome back party I'm hosting at the school gym.

    I woke about and showered, brushed my teeth and did my hair into a ponytail and then got dressed.

B- V come on we're gonna miss seeing Jughead

V- Ok, ok coming

B- Bye mom, love you

A- Bye girls, love you too

We stepped outside right on time, I started walking towards the school and smiled as I waited for Jughead to yell my name

J- Betty!

B- Yes Jughead?

J- Can I walk you to school

I looked at V, she nodded

B- Yes you can h

He smiled.

J- Great let's go

We started walking.

J - So you know how there's gonna be a welcome party on Friday?

J- Yeah aren't you hosting and decorating?

B- Yeah, you remembered, anyway I was wondering if you'd help decorate and help host with me

J- Yeah of course, but on one condition

B- What might that be?

J- You have to come to every one of my games all year

B- Deal