New Recruits

Jughead's POV
Me and Betty are at the Wyrm because we threw a party in honor for our new recruits. There is four guys and two girls. They all are cool but something about a few of the guys makes me feel off. Anyways it's very loud in here and there is a bunch of people all over, simply chaos. I walked over to Betty, she was standing by the bar.
Jughead- Hey there sexy
Betty- Hi Juggy
She giggled and it made my pants tighten, I'm guessing she saw because she did it again and my pants got even tighter.
Jughead- Jesus Betty
I groaned and she did it again. By now my bulge is clearly visible to anyone who even glances at me. I saw one of the new recruits approaching us so I quickly moved Betty in front of me and pushed my bulge into her butt. She quietly moaned.
Issac- Hey guys
Betty- Hi
Betty said all cheery.
Issac- You know you have a cute voice, probably even cuter when you moan
He said that as if I'm literally not here. I heard Betty giggle, probably because she knows I'm going to kill this man.
Jughead- Don't talk to her like that
Issac- Why? Isn't she just one of your short term sluts you screw and then shoo off?
I opened my mouth to yell but then Betty put her right hand on my right thigh, signaling for me to calm down. I took a deep breath and took Betty's hand and walked over to where our friends were. Which included Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Archie, and Veronica.
Betty- Hey guys!
Toni- Hey B can me, you and Ronnie talk?
She looked over at me and my bulge was gone so I nodded and she trotted off and that left me with the guys.
Archie- Hey Jug, you ok?
I shook my and kept a glare on Issac.
Fangs- What happened now?
I grunted and kept glaring at him.
Sweet Pea- Was it Issac and something to do with Betty?
I nodded my head and look over to where Betty walked off to see her and the girls with two of the other guys talking. I walked over and stood behind the guys.
Sam- Hey blondie, you look hot, wanna head out?
She giggled when she saw me and I probably had smoke coming out of my ears and then the other guy started talking.
Skid- Yeah maybe I could join, we could plug both of your holes
She giggled again and Toni and Veronica grew smirks on their faces.
Sam- So what do ya say?
Jughead- I say no
They spun around and were face to face with me.
Skid- What's it to ya?
Jughead- You, you fu-
I was cut off by Betty walking through them and taking my face in her hands.
Betty- It's okay Juggy
Sam- Yeah Juggy, Get lost we were just about to head out
I smiled because no one calls me Juggy but Betty Cooper. She takes her hands off my face and slowly turns around to the two smirking douches before her and grabs Sam's collar, pulls him toward her and knees him in the groin and as he doubles over she punches him in the face. Then she does the same to Skid. After she just spins around and has a big smile on her face.
Betty- Come on Juggy, let's go play
Jughead- Play? Play what?
Betty- Truth or Dare silly
She takes my hand and drags me to the couches where people are gathered. She pushes me gently onto the couch and sits on my lap. My penis stirs and starts to harden.
Cheryl- Who's first?
A new recruit James raised his hand.
James- Hey Betty, truth or dare?
Betty- Dare
James- I dare you to... make out with me
My eyes widened. Betty has never not done a dare, and she always does them. She looks to me for permission, I slowly nod my head and head gasps from the crowd. She stands up and goes over and sits on his lap, my heart shatters and I probably look like a lost puppy. She hesitates before leaning in but before she does she says...
Betty- No I can't do this
She tries to get up but he puts his hands on her butt and squeezes, she gasps and I fly up and pull her off him. I pull the guy up by his shirt and punch him in the face. I threw him back down on the couch and faced Betty.
Betty- Juggy can we talk?
Jughead- Yeah
We start to walk when someone pulls me by the arm and yanks me back. It's Shelby, a new recruit, really? what the actual hell is going on with these people?
Shelby- Hey Juggy
Jughead- Stop! Stop! STOP!!!
Everyone stops dead on their tracks and the music turns off. I take Betty's hand and bring her up to the stage,
Jughead- Listen here everyone I, Jughead Jones and She, Betty Cooper are the King and Queen of this joint, we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I love her so much and she loves me. I'm- We are the boss not anyone else. All the new recruits are now exiled and need to leave immediately. So get. the. fuck. out!
They all leave and Betty pulls me into a kiss.
Betty- Juggy that was so sexy, you need to be like that in the bedroom
She said letting her hands roam all over my body and land on my butt, she lightly squeezed it and I jumped and moaned.
Jughead- Easy there Betts, that's one of my erogenous zones-
I leaned down to her ear.
Jughead- -especially when you squeeze it
I kissed her ear and she grabbed my collar and dragged me upstairs to our room. That night she touch me all over.

A/N: This is not proof read, so sorry for any mistakes I may have made.

986 words not including this. Hope you enjoyed, If you have any suggestions let me know.