I'm the Queen

Betty's POV
As I sit here in my throne, a black, wooden chair with a light pink cushion, and arms on the sides. I watch as all the serpents are going haywire, throwing things and attacking each other. I look over to my husband he is smiling and chuckling to himself, he is actually amused by this ruckus. Unbelievable, why did I marry him? Oh right, I love him. Curse my heart.
Betty- Jughead Jones!
I shouted over the chaos occurring right in front of us.
Jughead- Yes Dear?
He said still staring at the spectacle before him. I coughed. He look my way and I gave him a look that meant he needed to handle the situation.
Jughead- Yes Dear
He got up from his throne and took a few steps forward.
Jughead- Alright that's enough!
Everyone settles down and stares up to the front of the room.
Meanwhile- 3rd POV
Julian, Jordan, and Jackson, the triplets Betty gave birth to 4 years prior, being the little devils they are, are in their system of ventilation throughout the Wyrm. Right now they are above everyone and Julian opens the vent then Jordan drops an empty beer bottle down and it breaks over a random Serpent's head. They start giggling as this starts up the ruckus again and the Serpents are back to beating on each other. Jughead starts laughing and then joins in only to end up with his buddies playfully fighting each other.
Betty's POV
I scoff to myself. What an idiot. I guess I have to handle it myself, like I always do. I slowly stand up and start walking across the room, slowly. As I pass the other day Serpents they stop their roughhousing and bow down, by now everyone had stopped except for my husband and his trusty crew. They keep fighting until they see me standing there. Jughead slowly pulls away, as does Toni and Fangs. Sweet Pea doesn't see me and starts cursing left and right. I tilt my head and stare at him After a few moments he catches me standing there and stops.
I walk over and grab Jughead by the ear and pull him back up to the front.
Jughead- Ow! uh-ow! ow! oww! o-
Betty- You shut it mister!
I lean over to his ear and whisper
Betty- You're in big trouble
His eyes went wide and he sat down.
Betty- Now would you like to continue?
Everyone shook their head.
Betty- That's what I thought! Now where are my little boys?
I say the last part in a baby voice.
J,J,J- Here Mommy!!!
They come running from out of the crowd and jump in my arms.
Betty- Mommy loves you, but I know you started this back up again, care to explain?
Jordan- Well we thought it would be funny
Julius- Yeah we like seeing you yell at everyone
Jackson- Especially Daddy
They all giggle. I lean closer and whisper...
Betty- I like yelling at Daddy too
We all giggle and I tell them to run along and ask Aunt Ronnie for some cake. I stand up and walk over to Jughead and grab his ear again and drag him to our bedroom.
When we get to our bedroom above the Wyrm I sit him on the bed and then straddle his lap.
Betty- Jughead Jones you have been very bad
Jughead- I know Dear
Betty- Do you? Because if you don't then I'm going to need to punish you
I see him smirk, so I'm guessing what he thinks I mean by punish, but this punishment is going to torture him.
Jughead- On second thought I don't think I do
I smirked and stood up.
Betty- You didn't listen, so now no sex for a week
Jughead- You're just gonna leave me like, like- this?
He said referring to his hard on.
Betty- Yep
Jughead- But I'm the King
Betty- Okay? And? I'm the Queen, you follow my orders
Jughead- Yes Dear
Betty- I love you Juggy
I smiled and so did he.
Jughead- I love you, Betts
I pull him into a hug and fall onto the bed and we start laughing until our door opens.
J,J,J- Mommy! Daddy!
The boys run over and jump on us and start giggling.
Betty- Juggy can we try for a girl after your punishment?
Jughead- I thought you'd forget about that
Betty- Nope, but can we?
Jughead- Of course my Queen
I give him a soft kiss on the lips.

A/N: This is not proof read, so sorry for any mistakes I may have made.

902 words not including this. Hope you enjoyed, If you have any suggestions let me know.