Softy Jug

Betty's POV

T- Betty! Earth to Betty!
I was snapped out of my thoughts.
B- Yes?
T- What are you thinking about?
A boy, a cute boy. The boy who stole my heart. The boy who wears sweaters and gets all his homework done. The boy who blushes at the smallest things I say. The boy who loves me for who I am. The boy who kisses my nose and wipes away my tears. The boy who sits and listens when I need someone to talk to. The boy I can always count on.
B- Nothing
I smile and continue to think about him.
S- Bullshit, she's thinking about her boyfriend
B- No...
F- Yes you are... softy
He mumbled the last part. I stood up and quickly pulled out my switchblade and threw it at him, pinning his shirt to the wall from under his armpit. I smile cockily and stared at him.
F- Nevermind
B- That's what I thought
T- Come on B, time for school
B- Okay, let's go
We get on our motorcycles and drive off to Riverdale High. When we get there the usual glares invade us. Except for the boy, my boy. He's wearing his usual sweater, black jeans, and his boots. He smiles and walks over to me. I press my lips to his and smile into our escalating kiss. We pull away and smile.
B- Hey Juggy
J- Hey Betts, how was your morning?
B- Eventful
J- And why is that?
B- No reason, come on cutie, class time
He blushed and I held his bicep and we walked to our first period, which is our free period.
T- Look at the lovebirds
Jug blushed and I pulled him along so we could sit on the couch. Everyone is engulfed in their own conversations so I turn to Jug. I notice his sweater is my favorite color, light pink.
B- Juggy, did you wear this for me?
J- Yeah... do you like it?
B- I love it
I move my face closer so our lips are centimeters from touching.
B- I love you
I whisper.
J- I love you more
He whispered back.
B- Impossible
My lips meet his and I lean back against the armrest as he leans on top of me a little. He puts his hands on my hips and mine make their way to the back of his head. Until we hear a cough. We pull away and turn towards the noise.
T- Stop sucking faces in front of everyone
I sit up and Jug hides his face in the crook of my neck. I glare at them and they chuckle. I feel the heat that has rushed to Jugs's face.
B- Jug we can kiss whenever we want, they're just jealous
F- Jealous of what exactly?
B- Our relationship
S- I guess
Sweet Pea mumbles and the others look away.
B- See I told you
J- Can I come over tonight?
B- Yeah

Ring Ring

B- I'll see you later cutie
He blushed and smiled.
J- Okay, bye Betts, I love you
B- Bye, I love you

Time Skip

I was walking towards the Blue and Gold when I heard the sounds of people fighting. I turn the corner and see a guy pinning Jug against a locker and punching him. I ran over and punch the guy so hard he fell unconscious. I lift Jug up and wrap his arm around my shoulders and walk towards the Blue and Gold.
When we get there I lay him on the couch and search for a first aid kit. When I find one I rush over and kneel next to him on the floor.
B- Juggy can you hear me?
J- Y-Yeah
B- Where does it hurt?
He starts crying.
J- E-Everywhere
Then tears are streaming down his bloody face. I lean up and kiss them away.
B- I'm sorry Juggy, it's my fault. Don't worry I'll make you feel better
I use the disinfectant wipes to clean up his face. And place an ice pack on his right eye.
J- Th-thanks Betts
B- Don't worry about it cutie, I love you and I'll always take care of you
I lift up his sweater to find some forming bruises. I clean up the small cuts and then wrap him in a bandage. I gave him some more ice packs for the bruising.
B- Should I call someone? Or take you to the doctors?
J- I'd rather have you take care of me
He smiled and I smiled back.

Time Skip

I was laying on my bed doing homework and I heard a knock. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I swung the door open to reveal a Jughead with crutches and a heavy-looking backpack. I take the bag and put it in on my kitchen table.
B- Hey Juggy
I kiss him.
J- Hey Betts
He comes in and we struggle but eventually make it to my room. I sit on my bed and he sits with me and takes out of his homework.