"Mr. ToughGuy"

Betty's POV

Betty- Jughead Jones!

Jughead- Yes?!

Betty- Come on we're gonna be late

Jughead- Coming!

As I wait by our front door he comes running down the stairs and to me.

Jughead- Sorry, I had to find my black clothes

Betty- Jug, I don't know why you don't wear what you normally do when we hang out with them

Jughead- Because Betty, I'm a tough guy

I started giggling.

Jughead- What?

Betty- You? Jughead Jones? Tough?

I said dying of laughter.

Jughead- Okay Betty I get it, come on

My laughing simmered down and we got in my car and drove to Toni and Cheryl's house. When we arrive Jughead adjusted his jacket and put on cologne.
I'm just wearing pink, fuzzy pajama pants and a plain pink tee, with my pink slides and my hair down. We get to their front door and knock a few times before the door swung open to reveal Toni.

Toni- Hey guys come in

We walk in and see the whole gang, Cheryl, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Archie, and Ronnie. We sit on the couch and get comfortable and then Toni walks into the room.

Toni- Jughead, what the hell? Why do you smell like that?

Betty- It's his cologne that he 'needed'

Jughead's face went a dark shade of red. He leaned over and placed his chin on my shoulder.

Jughead- Betty please

He whispered.

Betty- Okay, okay fine, sorry

I whispered back. We start having fun and the guys are talking and us girls are talking. I glance over at Jug and he looks uncomfortable, but at the same time acting like he is fine. I go over to him and tap his shoulder, he turns and looks at me.

Betty- Jug can we talk?

He look over at the guys and then back at me. I look over at the guys and they all have the same face on.

Jughead- Betty why can't you just hang out with the girls and let me chill with the guys?

He said in a snotty tone. I was beyond angry.

Betty- Forsythe Pendleton Jones III, I will not tolerate this behavior, you either get up right now or you can walk home!

He quickly stands up and I grab him by the arm and pull him into the kitchen.

Betty- Jug why are you acting like this, this isn't you

He had tears in his eyes. I walked closer and pulled him into a hug as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

Jughead- I just wanted to show the guys that I'm tough, my dad always told me I was weak and helpless and I didn't want to be seen as that

Betty- Jughead when you are the way you are... It's being tough, because most guys don't have the guts to show their emotions, but you do and I'm lucky I have a man in my life you does. You are the toughest guy I know, so just please be yourself.

Jughead- Okay, can we start with these clothes?

Betty- I had a feeling so I brought you some, hang on

I ran to our stuff and grabbed our bag and ran back to him. We walked into the bathroom and I gave him his fluffy, blue pajama pants and plain blue tee. He changed and we went back to the living room.

We sat on the couch and I snuggled into his side as he wrapped his arms around me.

Fangs- Dude, what the hell are you doing?

Jughead- Shut it Fangs

I smiled and drifted off to sleep in my "Mr. ToughGuys" arms.

A/N: This is not proof read, so sorry for any mistakes I may have made.

607 words not including this. Hope you enjoyed, If you have any suggestions let me know.