13. Lia, Minal and Mannat !!

I am so so so sorry guys for such a late update, but it is quite long ;) hope you will love it J

For last so many days my laptop remained unfixed and today I got it back J and the first thing I did was started typing the new chapter :p

While writing these stories and specially Mannat, I have come to realize one thing… that the writer becomes a part of the story as well, the attachment and association gets stronger and stronger with every passing chapter. For last few days I remained so glum and dull… I missed all of your love and definitely Mannat as well. Now once again am happy.

Read, vote and leave your say about this “so much together” ;)

Love you all <3

okay, I know the name of the chapter is weird a bit... but couldnt come up with a better title :-p

      13. LIA, MINAL AND MANNAT!!!

“what rubbish!..... ye kaho k tum mujh se milwana he nai chah rae thy” she was bursting in rage, keeping one hand on her waist and voice too loud, she pointed a finger at Shehry who mockingly backed off.

“Oho! Come on Lia, are you serious! I mean why would I want to keep things hidden from you yarrr, In fact I wanted you to meet Minal, pooch lo sab se we really missed you there” Shehry tried to calm her down but she kept on glaring him.

“Lia! Basically it is your fault, I mean…. Can’t you stay a bit more? At least till Shehry’s wedding” Waqas said, politely as he knew she was angry and he pointed HER fault… he might be in danger!

“achaw? So you mean, I should saty for another 2 years? Are you crazy? Wahan Mom Dad are getting more and more desperate k beti kab wapas aa rai hea or yahan Shehry ji hen k, 2 saaaaal shadi age berhwa k beth gaye hen” she said to Waqas then suddenly her glare shifted to Shehry…..

Shehry’s wedding was kind of fixed, we went to Minal’s place and luckily the families liked eachother, Shehry said a Yes as well….. and of corse Minal had to say a YES, after all no girl can say a NO for Shehry. Things were settled and Mom Dad were super happy so were we. But the twist in story was, that Minal was studying Law and she had plans to attend the Assosiate Analyst Internship programme and that exactly menat 18 months. Though mom proposed that she can study after marriage but she was right too, shadi k baad kahan proper perha jata hea. Now Lia was leaving for Pakistan, she was at our place and we were supposed to see off her in an hour. The reason for her drama was that she even couldn’t meet bhabi once, let alone attending the wedding…. Ghussa kerna to banta hea wese

“yar Sain, say something, tu kia mute pe laga hua hea” Shehry elbowed me and I chuckled at his worried expressions.

“Lia! Two options are there; either you go to Pakistan and forget about Shehry’s wedding…. Go back, get married yourself and jitna bhi bhaaangra tum ne kerna hea apne barat per kerna. OR else, stay here and have fun with Dhoombros on Shehry’s wedding, in fact on all of ours weddings” I said, in a matter of factly tone and winked at her… although it seemed she didn’t buy my stupidity.

“All of yours? Hahaha, are you serious? Shehry ki shadi mein 2 saal hen, Atif is still a kid….. you are so full of youself that God knows when the hell you are going to fall for someone….” Lia started blabbering dramatically, we all controlled our grin. “and Waqas sahib ki shadi mein to mere pote potiyan bhaangra Karen ge” she ended and finally we all burst up laughing, while Waqas rolled his eyes.

Yaar tu ruk ja na shadi tak, q drame laga rai hea?” Shehry said while Lia picked up her hand back.

“Okay, rehno do…. Drop the topic or else am gonna cry” Lia said looking down, making a cute sad face. seriously, we were going to miss her so much. In past few years we came so close to her that today the idea of saying good bye to her was actually stabbing us all.