34. Waqas's Worst Idea

another small update, actually i was feeling too bored so started writing.... its a small chapy again ;) hope u all will like it :) 

happy reading <3

            33. WAQAS’S WORST IDEA

“Bro this is Tension okay!” Waqas said raising his hands in the air.

“hmm I know but don’t say this in front of Mom, she is already much worried about all that” I said and Waqas nodded.

but Aunty bhi na kamal kerti hen….. I mean itni bari bat itne mazey se keh di, no wonder Shehry kis per gaya hea” Atif joked and I smacked his head.

“khotey wergi shakal hea teri or khotey se vi ziada…. khotiiii baten” I showed him my palm and they laughed.

“Did you talk to Hussain?”Waqas asked and I nodded.

“yup! Right after Mom told me, I called him… thankfully he was free and we could talk” I rolled my eyes, hussain has become hell busy, his first movie was ending up and he was wrapping up things before coming to my wedding. In fact the trailor was about to launch in a few days. Excited!!!

“He didn’t even want to talk on this matter, and after what happened between him and Mannat, ub to usey or chirrh ho gai ho gi lerkiyon k nam per” I told them and they nodded.

to phir kia koi lerka dhoonden us k liye?” Waqas said  rolling his eyes.

“dhoondne ki ki lorr hea…. Sada gabroo jawan hea ga, ghar jamaaiii!” I put an arm around Atif’s neck and he jerked it off.

“control bro!” he said popping his eyes out and I chuckled.

“oye naraz ho gaya…. Mera jamaiii” I pinched his cheek and he holding up the ketchup’s pop up…. Threatened me and I backed off, didn’t want my shirt to be messed up.

“Alright you two! Stop it… you people are still 16, really” Waqas said shaking his head.

“yeah! we are…. we are 16 at heart” Atif put his hand over his heart.

“Wah wah! Love you man, khush ker diya” I bloew a kiss at Atif who touched his collars in a gesture of receiving appreciation.

“Are you people going to find out a way for Hussain?” Waqas said forcefully.

“yeah! so I think…. We should.. I mean Aunty and uncle should talk to your phuppo and they should try to convince them” Atif said.

“but this was possible if Mom had not said that engagement thing, Atif” I reminded him and he nodded.

“okay then lets talk to Hussain … and convince him to say a yes for Samra” Atif again said and we both shot glares at him.

“okay okay! No Samara and Hussain!” Atif said defensively.

“Then there is only one solution………….” Waqas said and I looked at his face closely.

“Are you thinking what I am thinking?” I asked and Waqas smirked, nodding his head. Waqas gave me a high five while Atif looked at us in confusion and we let him be in it.

We were doing some window shopping with the ladies, I mean Mom, Maria bhabi (waqas’s bhabi) and Mannat. Minahil didn’t come as her dadi ma was there at her place and she strictly forbade her to meet me now, as only a couple a month was left in our wedding.. so unfortunately I couldn’t see her…. After wandering here and there we were now having some nachos in the food court of the mall and the ladies were pretty busy in their zanana kind of khareedari.