63. Revelation Brings Pain

guys hiii :) am very sorry... couldnt update last night :( but here it is...

tonight's update... :)

hope u will enjoy it

happy reading :)

63. REVELATION BRINGS PAIN

The smile on her face was friendly but it gave me an odd feeling… her stare on my face was like as if we knew each other or at least she knows me….well, as a star may be she knows me but the look in her eyes was giving me strange feelings.. making me uncomfortable.

“so, Hussain Asif! I wonder if I have heard any other name more than I have heard yours” She said with a sigh, a smile was plastered on her face and I frowned. I didn’t know how to give response so I kept silent.

“I knew it, you would visit a psychiatrist once in your life… u have to but you will come to visit ME…. well, this was completely unexpected.” She said in the same tone and my frown went deeper I guess.

“Yeah! I knew it as well… I knew that mera kuch nai hona, I will end up into a psychiatrist’s room one day.” I said, a bit of sarcasm evident in my tone and she chuckled.

“No, I didn’t mean that…. Khair, lets discuss that later” she shook her head, getting a bit serious this time….. “so, what made you come here? Hussain” she asked.

“well, my cousin thinks you are hot and I should meet you” I said in a very serious way and she, for a moment went speechless then a smile spread across her face.

“I take is as a compliment… but I guess in that case your cousin should have been here instead of you” She said with a wink and I chuckled.

“I am perfectly fine…in fact I don’t know what am doing here” I said bluntly and she looked at my face closely, coming into her psycho mode I guess.

“but I know” she said seriously and I frowned…. “I know why did you come here” she added.

“yeah! because you already knew that Hussain Asif will end up into some psychic fits and would come to see a psychiatrist” I said and I guess she got my irony… and smiled shaking her head.

“Hussain! bara mashhoor kissa hea….kehte hen, Maar Majnoo ko perti thi or neel Laila ke jism per aatey thy. Wesey he Qaid Laila ko kiya gaya or Dard Majnoo ko hota tha” she said out of blue and I was like… what the fuck! Am I here sitting to listen to those idiotic laila majnoo stories. I tried hard to stop my self from rolling my eyes.

“that’s why I knew it… that one day somewhere in this big world Hussain Asif would be sitting in front of a psychiatrist… trying to sort out his pain” I felt I heard wrong, was she really talking about my pain? Which I haven’t still discussed it with her… neither had any intention of doing that.

“Q k jis ki Laila itne dard mein ho… wo Majnoo kab tak sakoon se ji sakta hea!” She said with a light smile making me look up at her face at once and I felt my palms sweating.

Where was she heading with all that? What was she talking about?

“I know your pain Hussain, you don’t have to tell me anything…” she shook her head lightly.

“What.. What do you mean? What are you talking about?” I finally spoke up.

“You know what and whom am talking about Hussain” She said seriously.

“I had a 5 years contract with WHO, worked 2 years in Bangol more than 3 years in Pakistan” she said and I looked up at her face… Pakistan?

“She was my first patient over there and..