41. Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan!!

SHEHRY'S WEDDING....Part 1

Guys it was a long chapter to write, I don’t know why I took too much time in making up all this…………. But finally here it is :)

So enjoy :)

Happy reading :)

41. AANKHON KI GUSTAKHIYAN

“hey! Waqas! Man… get the hell out of the bathroom” I punched hard on the door and Waqas’s singing halted for a while.

“whats wrong man? Go get into some other bathroom ….we have four in the apartment, Remember?” Waqas yelled back.

“I need a tooth brush yar” Shehry yelled out.

“what? Toothbrush…..? shut up! Nahane de mujhe, paka mat” Waqas said and Shehry kicked the door hard, then grabbing his knee… started dancing on one foot. I just laughed at his expressions.

“what the hell Shehry! Calm down…calm down, remember? Inhale exhale…inhale exhale” I put my hand over his shoulder and he rolled his eyes.

“yeah! shadi hea koi CSS ka exam thora….” Usman remarked and I felt not to look at him…otherwise I will definitely loose my cool.

“yar… I need a toothbrush” shehry again shouted and I smacked his head.

“kia toothbrush toothbrush? what you have to do with it….na ker brush! Saley barat kel hea teri” I said then putting my arm around his neck whispered and he looked at me with his mouth half open, I hurriedly got back. I knew he was going to get into the Dolly aunty shoes.

“Abhey! Kameeney… behaya insaan! Bare bhai se is qisam ki khurafati baten kerta hea?..... chitter khae ga tu mere hathon” Shehry yelled out and we laughed.

“okay okay!relax barey bhai” I mimicked his tone and he rolled his sleeves up, he was holding his off white shalwar for so long while wearing the kurta already.

“I need a tooth brushhhhh” he yelled again and I shot a look at him.

“yar nara dalne hea is mein…. Moo se daloon apne?” he finally threw up and I chuckled hard, while Usman laughed.

“ye leh! Pen….is se dal saley, shadi kia ho rai hea damagh ne kam kerna band ker diya hea tere” I handed him a pen picking it up from the table and Shehry looked at the pen weirdly.

“oh! Yeah I forgot” he mouthed looking side ways at us and I rolled my eyes.

Shehry did his nara thing and then coming closer to me he whispered…. “ye khul to nai jae ga na?” I looked at his face in shock then laughed and he started looking here and there.

“safe side…do pehen le, ek khul bhi gaya to doosra teri izzat bacha le ga” Waqas said, he was standing on our heads and we just didn’t notice.

“ah! You came out finally…. Dullhan” Shehry kicked his butt and Waqas chuckled.

We all got ready…. Hustle bustle…shor sharaba, ufff! Itna shor to meri movie k set per nai hota tha jitna yahan tha…khair hona bhi tha, Shehry ki shadi thi, koi aam bat to nai.

I wore my dark blue kurta shalwar and came out of the room, Maha was standing there talking to Aliya and Samra was sitting on the couch watching tv, I fisted my hands….and gulped down trying not to ruin my mood today.