50. Hand Cuffs

Oh my God! Another update!!! :D

Guys this is actually my penalty ;) I updated late so here I was, sitting up and breaking my back on this stiff cum bed of mine :/ just kidding ;) so here it is just for all of my pretty readers… another update :D

Happy reading <3

50. Hand Cuffs

“Hussain beta! where have you been? I was so worried” Mom said as I entered into the hall with heavy steps.

“Nowhere Mom” I said looking down as she held my arm softly looking at my face. I just couldn't look into her eyes, full of worry I sat down near her on the sofa.

“Where is Shehry?” I asked looking around.

“He has gone to Minahil’s place…. We have extended the reception, so I thought Minahil should meet her parents” Mom said and I nodded.

“Hussain beta! I know you are worried, you love her and you don’t want to loose her at all…..’ Mom took my hand in hers and pressed it softly I looked down at our hands…. “but beta! we all are trying to find her…you have to keep faith in Allah. Don’t loose hope” she said and I slowly looked at her face.

“Eat something Hussain! please…. Please don’t do this to yourself” she said and I felt her eyes getting moistened… she searched my face.

“I am not hungry Mom… I don’t feel like eating anything” I said slowly and again looked down when she held my face in her palms….. I looked up into her eyes.

“Is terha pareshan hone se kuch nai ho ga Hussain! dua karo k wo mil jae… or is se ziada tum ker bhi kia sakte ho?” Mom said.

“jan de sakta hoon us k liye..….” I mouthed like in a trance or something and she gasped.

“Allah na karey!... Hussain! khaberdar jo dobara aesi koi bat ki, kun do ge tum jan?” She said with the mixed expression of anger and fear.

“Because I cant live without her Mom… I just can not imagine my life with out Mannat now!” I said looking into her eyes and felt my heart would explode any minute, I wanted to cry….

“Hussain! don’t forget beta… she is somebody’s fiancée” Mom said sounding worried and I looked at her face.

“doesn’t mater” I said and she frowned at me, I placed my hands on hers.

“Bivi hai wo meri Mom” I almost said to myself when suddenly her expressions changed….. her hands went down to my arms as she held them tight.

“Hussain!” she gasped and jerked my arms, as if trying to bring me back to my senses.

“What did you just say?” she looked at my face with her forehead frowned and I looked away.

“Hussain! am asking something….bivi? Mannat?kia keh rae ho ye tum?” She asked, astouned, shocked….”

“we got married…. Mein ne shadi ker li us se Mom” I said almost like a robort and she at once let go of my arms, I looked up at her face.

“What are you saying? When did you do that? And why?” she asked, I knew this would happen…..

“Mom Shehroz was coming to take her to Pakistan… and I knew I wont be able to stop her… her father needs her there” I held her hands in mine as I said and she looked away, shaking her head looking upset.

“you didn’t even think about her parents? Your parents? Hussain! they would never accept this marriage, itna bara qadam uthane se pehle kuch nai socha tum ne?” she said. sounding upset, angry.