19. Suicidal!!!

19. SUICIDAL!!!

HUSSAIN’S POV

The first feeling I had when I opened my eyes was pain…. Hell pain it was. My head was heavy, it pained as if a thousand stabs went straight into the back of it. For a couple of minutes I couldn’t get where I was, what happened and why I was having this pain. Slowly I tried to get up from the bed, I stayed on the bed while raising a bit and staying on my elbows. I looked around it was my room… how did I end up in my room? I was in the party, wasn’t I?

ohhhh! Suddenly things got clear, I drank that juice and my head got fizzy….. butttt!

I felt cold, suddenly my eyes travelled down on myself… I wasn’t wearing my shirt, I looked at the floor and found my jacket there, where is my shirt?.… I looked at the other side of my bed, the bedsheet was crumbled, completely messed up, my eyes fixed on it, breath chocaked in my throat. Wait a sec! my eyes searched the room and got widened to see that thing on the sofa in front of the bed, there was something which could never be mine.

I got up from the bed… no shoes no socks, who could probably did all that? I went to the sofa and held it up in my hand. What the hell! It was a girl’s dress…. And how could I not remember, I have seen it last night. Shittt! She was here… but what the heck her dress is doing in my room? On my sofa? My head again felt the pain but I ignored it, had to sort things out. I turned back, took out a shirt from the cupboard and left my room, there was no one but I could hear a sound coming from ….. my kitchen? I slowly headed towards it, with every step I took my heartbeat was increasing. What the hell happened in the club? How did I faint and why Natasha’s dress is there in my room?.... did I? did we?....shittt! no, this cant be happening. How could I do this?

I felt I was about to puke or get fainted again but I couldn’t afford this so I stepped out of the hall and there I was in front of the kitchen, her sound was clear now, she was humming a song…..It was difficult to decide should I enter or not, her dress was inn my room, and she was here in the kitchen…..what the hell man!

 Her back was turned towards me, she was doing something on the oven… I stepped inside and my feet halted in the middle, what the f*ck! It was my shirt she was wearing. I was in utter shock when suddenly she turned around and looked shocked herself, but then again the same kiiling smile appeared on her face and she took a step towards me, my eyes still roaming on her shirt….. mine in fact!

“Good morning” she stood right in front of me, no makeup left on her face... her hair all wet, water drops dripping down. There was no surprise or shock on her face while mine was bursting up with curiosity and tension ofcorse.

“what are you doing here?” it was not at all a good morning……

“Ah! Long story… but an interesting one I must say.” she smirked and bussss I mentally committed suicide, ye kia ker diya mein ne.

“Why are you wearing my shirt?” I pointed towards my shirt, which was coming till her thigh, and under that… well, nothing I guess, or maybe something.

“oh!.... yeah, actually….” She looked flushed all atonce, shitttt! She looked away….. “oh!, how are you feeling now? by the way” she asked to change the topic.

“Natasha! Look, don’t play with words… just tell me what happened in the club? and… and…here?” I mentally wanted the answer… that nothing has happened, in fact at that time I wanted all this to be a nightmare and nothing else. But it didn’t look like a nightmare, it was pretty reall.

“Oh! You got fainted and … I brought you back here and then, you had thrown up once in the way and your jacket was all messed up, so I took it off you and th…

“Oh! For the love of God, Natasha! Come on the point” she was getting on my nerves, I yelled aloud raising my hands.

“Which point you are talking about Hussain? Oh! I think you are not feeling well, see!… I have made juice and sandwitches, have some you will feel better” she turned and I held my head in my hands, why the hell she was doing that? May be nothing had happened, but then why the hell she is wearing my shirt?and why didn’t she leave last night, abhi tak kia jhak mar rai thi yahan? Oh! Maybe… maybe it all happened and maybe she is feeling reluctant in confessing that. Oh God! Mein kese ker sakta hooon aesa I was cursing myself in my head.

“Natasha! Did anything happen last night?” I couldn’t bare all that so I headed towards her and asked, her back was towards me, she was taking out the sandwitches in the platter.

“Anything?.... uff! A lot of things Hussain, seriously you were a fun person to be with, I enjoyed a lot, the best night of my life” she casually said, while I mentally died a thousand deaths. She spun around holding the platter…. “have some”

“I don’t feel like eating……” I said looking away and left the kitchen, couldn’t even face her, why? Why the hell it all happened? And why she is behaving so normal? Is it all that normal for her?

“Hussain!” I heard her calling me back but I didn’t stop and went staright to my room…. Suddenly I heard knock and turned around, she was pacing towards me with a glass of juice in her hand.

“whats wrong Hussain? Why are you so upset? Or is it like… you are only good at nights?” She asked with a smirk on her face and I looked at her all shocked and unable to answer her weird question.

“Look! Am sorry…. Whatever happened was… was definitely a mistake I …." I started when suddenly felt a cold finger over my lips.

“Hussain! Come on, I had the best time of my life last night. Please don’t call it a mistake…..” she put her finger on my lips making me jump, I was frozen in my place…. “and please ye sab to ho jata hea aese mein, don’t feel down, drink it” she raised the juice glass, for a couple of moments I couldn’t breathe. My fragrance was coming from her….. I could feel it, it was definitely my cologne. I don’t deserve to live, mar he ja ub to tu Hussain! Doob mar ja ker kaheen.

“leave me… please! Just go!” I couldn’t say a single other word and rushed to bathroom, felt like throwing up and above all… killing myself.

guys, hope u enjoyed... am so very sorry it was the smalles update ever :D but I have so many guests at my place that i couldnt get enough time to do justice :( m sorry ^-^ 

love you all :)