Fun Was Back!!!

Happy birthday FaiqaZahra :) may you live long and a very happy life :) and may you get a loving life partner like Hussain;) Ameen :)

okay now all of you guys..... this is longer surprise for you, after almost a month I wrote this so am not sure if i did proper justice or not :( ;) 

and you all must thank FaiqaZahra because its she who gave me this idea for writing an epilogue :)

bare with the tech mistakes and bare with the errors :)

love u all... pehle se bhi ziada wala ;)

happy reading <#

FUN WAS BACK!!!

“But Bhabi! He just don’t stop … keeps on crying whole night” Maha whined, her eyes puffed up a little as if she had a bad sleep.

“Oh come on girl…. You are awaeen taking so much tension, its chicken pox… it will take a bit of time in healing Maha!” Minahil said looking at her face.

“Kon hai Minahil?” Shehry came out of the bathroom.

“Its Maha, faris has got chicken Pox” Minahil looked at him and he came near her and stood at the back of the sofa on which Minahil was sitting holding the tab in her hands.

“Hey Maha! Hello! How are you?” Shehry waved looking at the screen and Maha smiled widely.

“Hi Bhai! am not fine… Faris is really ill am hell scared” Maha pouted.

“Oho! Kuriye fiker di gal ni… chicken chikun hea ga theek ho jae ga”Shehry said casually and Maha wiped her nose with the back of her sleeve.

“oho! Gandi jahan ki" Shehry made a face and  Maha chuckled.

“Hea kahan Faris?” Minahil asked.

“He is sleeping bhabi! Was up whole night… has just slept an hour back” Maha told her and Minahil nodded.

“Don’t worry Maha! He will be al right, and where is Farhan?” Shehry asked.

“Farhan has gone to Multan on some audit, that’s why am more worried… Faris is so used to of his Dad…  he is missing him terribly” Maha said making a sad face.

“Bachey ka bahana bana ker apni feelings cover ker rai hea” Hussain’s voice came from the back and they turned, finding him coming into the hall smiling.

“Hi Sain bhai!” Maha beamed as Hussain came closer and waved looking at her afce.

“Oye kia hua? Kia hasher kiya hua hea? Bhoot lag rai ho poori” Hussain said popping his eyes out and She made a face.

“Isey apni voti k ilawa sab bhoot lagte hen” Shehry said rolling his eyes and Hussain laughed.

“wesey bhai! jab sari sari rat bachey sone na den na to amaaen bhoot he ban jati hen, ye batein ap mard hazrat nai samjhen ge…huhn!” Maha said forcefully and Minahil chuckled.

“Exactly” Minahil gave her a high five and she smiled.

“you people carry on let me see…. buhat khamoshi hea lagta hea ye bacha party kuch garr barr ker rai hea” Minahil said giving tab to Shehry.

“Bhabi! Give a tight wala hug to all of them” Maha yelled out hugging herself and Minahil smiling.

“Sure Phuppo ji” She said and headed to their room.