35. Hussain Was Coming To Meet His Fiancée

well, hiiiii guys :) here is an update hope u all will like it.

P.S: its a weird chap name :-p i know but couldnt come up with a better one :(      

happy reading <3

              35. Hussain Was Coming to Meet his Finacee !!!

“Mannat? did you get what I said?” I asked lightly poking her shoulder, when she kept quiet  for long

“I did” she just uttered and then again went all quiet.

“Shehry drop me home” she said firmly and we exchanged glances, even Aunty didn’t say a word.

“yar but hamari taraf he chalo….sham tak…

“shehry please! Drop me home first” Shehry was about to say when she cut him in the middle and said sternly.

We all went quiet I could feel the tension in the car, I think I did something wrong, shitt! May be she is badly hurt or something, I should have thought before vomiting things out. I mentally slapped my self. There was a hell awkward silence in the car…. Shehry drove to her apartment and stopped near the parking.

“Mannat beta!” she was about to open the door when Aunty put her hand on her shoulder and extended one huge ass paper bag towards her.

“Aunty… mein”

“oho! This is yours, ub tum nai lo gi to kia karoon gi is ka? Mein to pehen nai sakti na” Aunty said and Mannat gave a forced smile, she was not at all looking at us and I felt she was hurt, it was in her eyes….

“thanks a lot Aunty” she said softly and took the bag, Aunty patted her head.

“Bye Maria! It was really nice meeting you” she said and they shook hands warmly, Mannat got out of the car and without saying a single other word.

“hey Mannat….

“I tried to say something but she slammed the door shut and took fast steps towards the building.

“Ye kia tha Waqas?” once she was gone, Aunty looked at me at the back and I looked down.

“Aunty! I thought may be she can help us out….” I said and she sighed deep.

She didn’t say anything and Shehry started the car, moods were ruined I could feel that…. And I was cursing my self for all this.

MANNAT’S POV

I couldnt believe my ears, how could he even say this or wo bhi in front of Aunty, I was hell embarrassed. I couldn’t utter a single word, just wanted to get out of the car right there.

Pata nai kia soch rai hon gi Aunty mere bare mein…. Waqas bhai ne kaha q aesa? Pagal ho gaye thy wo…. Damagh kharab hea unka.

I stepped out of the lift and rang the door bell…… Rida!

“he hiiii” she opened the door and somehow my tension and bad mood, faded a bit.

“hi” She replied, with not so much of excitement, something was wrong.

“pleasant surprise han! Kab aaeen?” I asked putting the bag and my clutch on the table.

“bus its been a couple of hours… tum kahan then madam?” she asked her tone all dull and grim.

“Shehry’s Mom asked me to help her out in shopping… so bus un k sath thi” I told her and she smiled weakly.

“Rida! All is well?” I asked looking closely at her face and she looked down, I felt her eyes going wet.