The visitor

It was dark... It was cold... And there was fear... Suddenly, there was a light...
Then... as the cold wind was blowing... a car came. I was driving down towards the middle of a dark forest, where a rich countess lived.

I stopped in front of a big iron gate. Then I came out. I closed the car door and went towards the gate. When I
came to it, I tried to open it. However, the gate opened itself. When I came to the yard, someone started to play the organ. It was a very frightening sound, but I had a
good friend there, Max, my dog. Thus I was not very frightened.
When I and Max came to the front door of a big old house, I knocked on the door. Suddenly, the organ
stopped. I saw someone slowly moving the handle of the door. Max started barking loud and ran away. Then, the door opened.

"Come in!" a voice from a far side of the house said.

I got scared and I screamed... I was running away shouting. Suddenly, I fell into the water. The voice in the house started to laugh.Then, from every direction of the dark forest, bats were flying into the house. When they all got in, there was a scary silence everywhere.

Still under water. When I came out, I was surprised, confused and even more frightened by the scary silence. I was looking around, but nothing happened.

However, I smelt something. It was
a terrible smell and it was coming out of the water I was standing in.

I realized that the water was thicker than an ordinary water. At last I found out that I was standing in a big lake full of blood.

Immediately, I wanted to get out of it, when I heard someone whispering.

Someone said: "Sink under water again!"