Coming back

A deafening silence ruled over the forest. But step by step everything around was coming back to life. The sun  appeared on the sky and dried the wet world by its weak heat. It was sunset.

I, sitting on the back seat of a car with a little baby, was glad for the little light so I could continue my journey home...

I started up the car, still wondering why the baby was lonely in it but on the other hand I was very delighted because without the car I wouldn't get away of this terrible dark forest.

It was darker and darker, the baby was sleeping behind me. I was tired too but I couldn't fall asleep and I considered stopping the car for a little time to rest except that I didn't want stay here anymore.

Finally there was a night. Then the baby started crying. I looked at the back seats and I saw...

The baby was crying and kicking all around.  A dark mist was forming over him. Then, the mist surrounded him and took him off the seat. The baby grew bigger and bigger. His voice of a poor crying child changed to a scary woman's laughing. The mist soaked up the naked body of a woman and turned into a black long dress.

It was Darkness!!!

I,  staring at her with my mouth opened, was so petrified and surprised and confused...

She caught my neck so strong she almost strangled me. Still smiling at me she whispered:

"You will slowly drive back to the Dracula's house and I won't hurt you," she calmly said.

I started to turn back but suddenly she let my neck go. I looked around but she wasn't anywhere.

After that I realized I was shivering of the fear. Coming back was the last thing I thought about. I would die rather then go there again. So I turned the wheel in order to go home.

Suddenly someone caught my hand. I looked next to me and I saw Darkness staring at me with her scary smile from the seat next to me.

"Darling," she calmly said, "What did I tell you?"

There was a horrible silence for a while but I couldn't say any word. Then she continued in the same tone.

"Drive back to the Dracula's house and I promise you, your little fairy from the swamp won't be hurt. I will wait for you there." She giggled and disappeared.

'Aurora!' I thought,'she's still in there... somewhere. Surely it was her who helped me out of the house wasn't she? I have to go back for her!'

I was driving back to the house. After a few minutes I came to the gate! How was it possible? I was sure it's another Darkness's trick.

I came out of my car and walked to the closed gate.

"Where's Aurora you fucking witch?!" I shouted.

There was silence everywhere. I kicked the gate to open it but it didn't even move.

"Come in," a loudly voice of Darkness coming from the all directions commanded. Then somebody put his hand on my shoulder from behind.

I got so scared I jumped uo. It was Darkness with her scary smile of course.

"Come in," she repeated in her typical tone but somehow the words she was talking were stronger than the ones spoken in the car.

"Where's Aurora?" I asked again trying to sound bravely.

"She's safe so far," she calmly and coldly said, "but she will be in a very big danger if you don't obey me!" she warned me.