The lost key

When the person finished eating my dog, it jumped out of a window and was gone.
The woman looked at me as if she knew I was watching them the all time and said: “I know you loved the dog, but I had to do it. If I don't, he finds you and kills you. You should say thank you, because, I've just saved your life.”

“Thank you,”I sadly said,”and who's the person? Why it would like to kill me?”

“The person is Dracula and this is his house,” the woman said.

“Why do you call him “darling”? And where did he go?”

“He is my stepson and he is certainly hunting people in the dark forest,” the woman answered.

“And why is there the meal on the table?” I asked pointing at the room, where I was eating.

“It's Dracula's trap for people like you. He can hunt them easily,” said the woman.

“Now you must go out before he'll find you.”

“I can't go away, because the gate is closed. You've got a key hanging on your necklace. Is it the key that can open the gate?” said Jack.

"No, it isn't,” said the woman and hid the key under her jumper. “It's from a door in this house,” she said, I didn't know why but I didn't believe her.
“You must go out!” the woman said.

She walked with me to the front door and then she shut the door behind me. There was dark outside. I couldn't see anything. Suddenly, the organ started playing again. That meant that the Dracula had come to the house. I lay down on a soft grass and
fell asleep.