Three days

“Good morning!” I greeted.

The woman did not answer and she turned back and went into the house.  

I followed her.

The door closed itself behind me.

It was very dark in the hut. There was only a little fire on the corner. It had no windows and it was very cold inside.

In the middle was a small table and two chairs.

On every corner was a cobweb full of big, black spiders.

The woman started: “Sit down and listen!”

I felt shiver down my spine, but I slowly sat down on an old, wooden chair.

The woman sat in front of me and lit a candle on the table.

“You are in a very big danger,” the woman said, “you haven't got a big chance to stay alive here. I saw you coming, the last night and they know that you are here too.”

“What danger are you talking about?” I asked. “I love this nice place.”

“This nice place!!!” screamed the woman. “Don't you remember your fear last night? You are under a spell! This is a trap!!! Don't you remember the organ playing? Don't you remember the lake full of
blood?”

“I hoped it was just a nightmare,”I said, “Anyway, it can't be real, can it?”

“Of course it can! And it is!” answered the woman, “And you've got only three days, Jack! So, you have to get over the spell immediatelly!”

“Wait! How do you know my name and what spell are you talking about?” I asked confused.

“They are coming after three days,” the woman said, “Time's up! You must go outside!”

I was glad to get out of the dark and cold hut. When I was outside, the hut disappeared and my first day started. And...