The first day

It was probably the lunch-time, but it was darker then in the morning. I was starving.
I went through the garden to the gate, but it was still closed. I was slowly walking around the garden trying to find something to eat. After a while I became parched.
As I was walking, out of blue I came to the lake full of blood. On the blood surface were death fish. I
tasted one of them, but it was so dreadful and so hard that I started to have an extremely painful toothache. However, it stopped my hunger and thirst. I tried the second fish.
While I was ravenously tasting it, a big piece of my tooth broke.
“Augh!” I screamed and threw
the fish away. The blood came out of my mouth and was running down my chin. I wanted to clean my face, so I splashed the blood, I thought it was water, of the lake to wash my head. If you could see me, you would think, I was a zombie. When I
realized, what I'd done, my head was all red of the blood. I ran into the garden and was drying my face in the grass. Then, my head was so red and so dirty like a head of the scariest monster you've ever seen.
It was darker and darker. The cold, strong wind began blowing.
I started shivering.

Suddenly, the front door to the house opened itself. I saw a light
there, so I went inside.

There was a very long corridor with only one door on the far side. There were torches on the wall and long, red carpet on the floor. I slowly walked through the corridor to the door and opened it.

A cold, strong wind came out from there and it blew out every torches and shut the front door.

I was shivering when I looked inside.

There was dark behind the door and then, I remembered the words of the old woman:
“You are in a very big danger!”