Vision

I know Jack's story is very interesting but let's have a look what was going on while Aurora was sleeping.

Fist of all you need to know who she is.

Well, she is immortal. Her white light symbolizes close connection to the stars. That's why she is considered to be one of their child. She is! In fact the Earth is and Aurora contains a little piece of its soul itself.

Do you feel a little dizzy? No?
You should because for us, people, it's obscure. Just remember that she is very close to the living. That makes her merciful with other creatures on the earth... Bla-bla-bla-bla. And when she's sleeping she has visions or dreams that are partly true about people she cares about. That night in the forest she dreamed about Jack:

Aurora was walking through a forest. There was dark everywhere only full moon was shining on the sky. She continued walking. In a deep silence, breaking by a rustling of leaves or a breaking of branches while she was walking, she heard cracking something and smelled a fire.

She walked towards it until she saw the light of a burning village. Thus she started running. When she came closer she heard a crying of the poor villagers and a roaring of some monster. She determindedly wanted to stop it and clapped her hands to cast a wave of a white light blowing out the fire in a moment. Then she followed the roaring of a monster.

Blood and flesh of dead poor people was all around. But she didn't find the monster because it was too fast and she didn't want to hurt somebody else so she stopped and attentively listened to the roar. She closed her eyes in order not be distracted by the horror scene. The roaring frequently resound on similar places as if the monster was doing an evil ritual.

She remembered one place the monster was appearing on and pointed her finger as a gun towards it. She motionlessly stand with her eyes closed and waited. The first roar resound. Afterwards the other. Again and again roaring was resounding somewhere around her. But Aurora was still, fearless and patient. "Three. Two," she counted down in her mind.

"One!" she raged and opened her eyes widely which started bleaching. In a second a strong white light shot from her finger right to the monster that just appeared on the place and killed it immediately. She came closer to it.

The monster was lying on the ground. Aurora pushed the body up to find out what it was. The monster was male. He had been pale and thin. But his head around his mouth was covered under blood. Aurora lifted up his lips and saw two long sharp teeth there. He had been a vampire. Aurora wasn't very surprised by that but she didn't like something about him. She came closer and stared at him for a while.

Then she woke up.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jack staring and smiling at her.

Aurora pushed him away and screamed: "Are you a vampire?!!"