Badly wounded

"You lost a lot of blood byt you will be alright," Aurora's lovely voice came out of nowhere.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was lying on a small but comfortable bed in a tiny room.

"We can't stay here for a very long time so it would be nice if you restored as fast as possible," she said coming to the room with a hot cup of tea.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked. "Where...?"

"Calm down. I'll tell you everything when you are ready ok?" She said and gave me the tea.

I tried to sit and surprisingly nothing hurt me.

I took the tea and started drinking.

"Ow!" I hissed and I felt a horrible pain on my neck.

"It's ok... The tea is just skinning over the scarf from Dracula. It will be healed in a moment," she reassured me, "you must drink all of it, please."

I forced myself to do it. I started drinking and the pain began again but I didn't care about it. When I drank the whole tea the pain disappeared.

"Thank you," I said to her.

"We have to go now," she ordered and went outside.

I was feeling a little dizzy when I stood up but it didn't stop me. Remarkably I'd been feeling stronger like never again thereafter.

I went to the door. There wasn't a corridor or another room behind it. Just a forest.

I walked outside and saw Aurora. It was the first time I saw her in a daylight as well as the first time I realized like beautiful she was.

She was wearing the white dress which she wore when we met for the first time and even the sun was brightly shining I could see her glowing as a star.

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" Aurora said looking towards the forest.

"Oh... yeah, but this is nothing to compare with your beauty."

She smiled but she was still looking at the forest and not at me!

"Don't get destracted by that. We're still not safe. A long and dangerous journey lies ahead."