The old woman

I, followed by the old woman, went towards the lake of blood.

“Why don't you go inside? I want to show you something,” shouted the woman behind me.

I didn't answer again and I came to the lake.

  “What are you doing here?!” yelled the woman.

  I looked into the lake and said: “Aurora! I'm here.”

 When I said the name Aurora, the woman got scared.

“I see you,” Aurora whispered, “but there is someone else. Who is there?”

 “She is my good friend,”I answered turning to the woman. “I've forgotten to ask you, what's your name,” I asked.

The woman was anxious about something, but when I asked her: “What's your name?”, she smiled at me with a very scary grin.

“You shouldn't have asked it,” she said and came slowly to me. “I understand now. My prisoner is talking with you, isn't she?” the woman smiled. “I'm Darkness, you fool! Ha-ha-ha!!!”

When she said that, she made her taller and younger. Then, her short, grey hair were darker and longer and her old clothes changed to a long black dress.

“Now!” she said in a voice which shaked the all forest. “You are coming with me!”

She came closer and caught me around my neck so strong that I couldn't run away and she led me into the house.

She took me upstairs and tied me up in an empty room.

“How dare you to don't obey me?!” raged Darkness. “Now, your last night begins. It is the night full of horror!”

Then she whispered into my ear: “And you shall not survive it.”

 She stood up and was about to leave me, but then she stopped and said: “I'll come at the night.
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!”

Then I was alone.

It was dark in the room, so I couldn't see anything, but sometimes green, weak lights came from downstairs. Probably Darkness was doing something very dangerous.

That's true. When she left the room she started…

She started conjuring!!!