The strange dream

When I was sleeping, something amazing happened in my mind.

In the lake of blood was something glowing. It was as strong light as the sun, so you could see everything like during a sunny day. Suddenly, from the dark forest came hundreds glowing butterflies and flew into the lake.

When they all got in, there was dark and silence everywhere.

Out of the blue, I saw a glowing arm coming out of the lake. At first, there was only the arm, then there was the all hand and the other hand and then I saw slowly coming up the head.

The person in the lake was a woman with a white glowing hair as a starlight. She was so beautiful that I fell in love with her at the moment I saw her. And when I saw her eyes, her blue glowing eyes, I thouht I was looking into an ocean, a wonderful blue ocean, and was drawning in it. 

At last, the lady came out and I saw that she was wearing a white glowing dress like a star. She was slowly walking around trees behind the lake. I wanted to follow her, so I stood up and went towards her. She saw me and smiled. Then she started talking:

“You are alive! You survived the first day!” she said delighted. “So, you've done the first quest I've given you.”

 “What quest have you given me?” I said, still staring into her eyes.

“Don't you remember my song? So listen:
   ...please, let me go
   and teach me to dance,
   before the darkness
   will make you mad
   find a key in Dracula's house...”

 “I don't understand. What have I done?” I interrupted her.

“I'll tell you everything in the end, now, you can teach me to dance,” said the lady smiling.

I and the beautiful lady were dancing all night, when suddenly, somebody started playing the organ. The lady disappeared and there were butterflies instead of her flying away.

Then I woke up.